Aubameyang-a-ding-dong

• I hold by the way.
    I personally think he is very under-valued. Relatively easy fixtures coming up, Europa League and a good first season with Arsenal.
    What am I missing? Why are other players flying and he's going down.
    I do intend to hold but would appreciate opinions please.
    Cheers!

• Only came here for the title 😀

• My most frustrating hold! I agree, he’s had a great season so it’s disappointing to see the constant decline in price since I bought him in August. Arsenal players do seem a bit unloved on the Index, it’s crazy that a top 6 side who are still in Europe only have three players priced above £3.

• @Coleyscrooge Think it's about trusting your judgement and waiting for the boost!

• He could win golden boot with that run in, that'd be nice. Don't think he really wins pb or mb that often though so maybe why he's not that high?

• Perhaps there'll be a splurge when the International Fixtures are done. Easy fixtures and Europa to come. I know Emery sometimes rotates with Lacazette. What a Dick! ( One for the older investors).

• @Dronny-Gaz said in Aubameyang-a-ding-dong:

I hold by the way.
    I personally think he is very under-valued. Relatively easy fixtures coming up, Europa League and a good first season with Arsenal.
    What am I missing? Why are other players flying and he's going down.
    I do intend to hold but would appreciate opinions please.
    Cheers!

I used to hold him, but got frustrated because he's constantly in the red. I've won dividends from him twice since joining the platform last August. I'm not tempted to get him back.

• Lacazette is the same. It seems madness that Emile Smith-Rowe is valued higher. I think both Lacazette and Aubameyang will shoot up after SS, just in time for IPD.

• Aubamayang is to old when it comes to FI in my opinion. The likes of Augero are similarly priced, no one wants to hold these players when they come towards retirement or only play every other game for obvious reasons. They may increase slightly when they score for IPD’s but they’ll drop again after

• I wouldn't worry - the more players around him rise the better value he becomes.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.