Dybala to Liverpool rumour??

• https://www.teamtalk.com/news/liverpool-tipped-to-agree-deal-for-juventus-attacker-in-coming-weeks

Just came across this. Do you think it's bullshit or may this actually have legs. Liverpool could certainly do with him!

• @PaulR
    The article says:

‘The report claims that Liverpool could make a move to agree a deal in the coming weeks, although at this stage it is unclear how much Juve want for the 25-year-old.’

So there’s nothing concrete in it at all. The above could be said about any team. It would be slender info to base an investment on, but one to keep an eye on.

• @PaulR I hope so, but I doubt it.

• I think there were rumours last summer of Dybala to Liverpool. Unless Ronny gets locked up, I suspect he'll be off somewhere in the summer.

If its Liverpool transfer rumours, I'm going with Tah instead. Probably wont happen, but wouldnt be suprised if Tah left for a bigger team.

• He needs a move. He's turned into a bit part for large portions of this season.

• I think the story has no substance. The press are just linking a player who is probably set for a transfer this summer and linking him with a select group of elite clubs who could afford the 60-70m+ fee.

It's an educated link.

• Probably is an educated link. Hope that there's some substance behind it as I feel Liverpool have not a lot to offer up top in terms of rotation. Dybala would surely take Bobby role, with Bobby rotating.

Interesting to hear about Varane putting a request in as well. Love to see him in the prem

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.