Growth in 2019

• Intrested in how others have done in 2019, not how much you have actually put in, just the portfolio growth this year

This was the 15th January

0_1553157143890_Screenshot_20190321-092808_Gallery.jpg

This is as i write

0_1553157169839_Screenshot_20190321-092646_Samsung Internet.jpg

• 45% ROI for me joined October 2018

• I joined in December but only put in more serious money in mid January. Since then I've grown 19.32%, which isn't bad for two months.

• @Rufio90210 said in Growth in 2019:

45% ROI for me joined October 2018

Think you misunderstood me mate, just interested in how 2019 has gone, I joined in August.

• Portfolio 1st of Jan £29,337
    Portfolio today £34,160

Nothing to complain about there.

£0 deposited this year so pure growth.

• The increase in someone’s port doesn’t necessarily equate to how it has performed though.

If someone has put in £10k of their own £ and their overall port has increased by £9k then they are down £1k (10%) as opposed to someone who’s port might have dropped by £3k but they have actually withdrawn £6k in that time....

• @Andy-M … I joined on Feb 8th 2019 (6 weeks) and have deposited £450 since then, nothing like you big guns out there but it is what I could afford. Due to a little selling recently I currently have the below stats;
    Portfolio cost £433.86
    Portfolio price £478.79
    10 Players, 82 Futures

10.36% pure profit with £40 sitting in the kitty waiting to be put into someone (just can't decide on who...still).

I do believe I joined at the right time due to the SS next week as expecting some good rising prior to summer break.

• @Advinculas-Index said in Growth in 2019:

The increase in someone’s port doesn’t necessarily equate to how it has performed though.

If someone has put in £10k of their own £ and their overall port has increased by £9k then they are down £1k (10%) as opposed to someone who’s port might have dropped by £3k but they have actually withdrawn £6k in that time....

True is dat, I've actually withdrawn dividends so you could add 1k to mine, but obviously if I'd added some money I'd have said including 1k deposit for example, same if I'd taken out a large sum..
    Anyway that's not my total profit from August, it's just the change in portfolio.

• With what I've put in to what I have now - I'm up £5,537.95 which was taken at 9am this morning on my portfolio value.

• @Ericali nice one mate... ok guess I'll just put what I've put in then.

Net deposits £30 530
    Portfolio now, as you all see £44.001

I'm happy i guess 😁

• More recent context... Obviously the explosion immediately after the announcement where most of us made a killing... I've made another £250 since the announcement, on a port now worth £15,500

• @Vespasian32 said in Growth in 2019:

More recent context... Obviously the explosion immediately after the announcement where most of us made a killing... I've made another £250 since the announcement, on a port now worth £15,500

Its still constantly going up as well. Monday breathed new life into the market.

• @kristiang85 yep another £4 in two mins.

Good triple media wins too... Making £100 day... Hopefully it carries on into next week and the actual split.

• I have 250 × Messi, he went up over £2 from pre match until the craziness of the announcement, so £500 in appreciation just on messi.

• up 18% since January 1st

caveat to this I have been mad busy at work so havent traded in and out as much, a lot of that is just growth on players.

not all sunshine and roses though had a few shocking trades in there

• Joined end of December, not quite purely 2019, but £3000 now up to £3871. I don't trade a huge amount, happy holding

• @Andy-M - VVD went up over a quid but dropped back slightly now. Will rise again based on single match day, Europe and probable player of the year so didn't sell at £7.15 for that reason.

• @Zidave said in Growth in 2019:

@Andy-M - VVD went up over a quid but dropped back slightly now. Will rise again based on single match day, Europe and probable player of the year so didn't sell at £7.15 for that reason.

I bought him pre match on Sunday knowing he'd rise with announcement also, bought 200.

• @Andy-M - I had to wait until just before the Monday madness as I got paid on Wednesday and I couldn't top up until after 6.30pm. In the frenzy that followed I bought 100 rather than 25 as I hit the maximum buy button in panic. A very nice mistake to make although it probably cost me some shares in Neymar as it used up my budget.

• @Zidave said in Growth in 2019:

@Andy-M - I had to wait until just before the Monday madness as I got paid on Wednesday and I couldn't top up until after 6.30pm. In the frenzy that followed I bought 100 rather than 25 as I hit the maximum buy button in panic. A very nice mistake to make although it probably cost me some shares in Neymar as it used up my budget.

Ohhh shit, we've all made that mistake mate, at least it was a great rise.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.