Mbappe vs Brewster

• is it better to have £100 in brewster (up and coming, still growth potential) or £100 in Mbappe (arguably more likely to get back to his price after SS)

• ...Let me rephrase...as a newbie coming in would you advise them to put £100 on brewster or £100 on Mbappe (whether short/long terms)

• Why would you buy Brewster? Will he win any dividends? Mbappe probably will but he is not the dividend machine his price suggests he should be just yet.

• Brewster long term hold? I'll take that as a vote for Mbappe...

• I hold both. If you're looking for a long term hold then go for Brewster.

His price should rise if he starts a few games for Liverpool next season. He was Phenomenal in the U17's World Cup. Look at Hudson-Odoi, in the same U17's team, now in the England senior team and his price is £10+

I hope Brewster has a similar trajectory, but with young players you never know and there is always a risk involved.

Mbappe will get you some some dividends and I still think his price may rise, but it depends on what your goal is?

• @SamVee said in Mbappe vs Brewster:

Brewster

good advice. i too think Mbappe looks low which is the main reason i used him as comparison...

• wow... serious question?????

How do you compare a 20 year old with almost 100 career goals a world cup winner and two time league champion with a kid who's yet to kick a ball in senior football???

This is like roulette for me... do you go for a 100 chips split across red or black or do you just chuck it all on green?

If you like a gamble you may as well throw it on Brewster and see what happens??? If you consider yourself as an investor... play the safer option and 'invest' in a player who is already delivering at a 'world class' level.

• I hold Brewster but won't be buying more as the SS will leave me sitting pretty.
    But I will be investing in Mbappe is it is a no brainer.

• What will happen when Brewster is named on the bench?, probably a big rise.
    Will Mbappe have a big rise soon?, I’m not sure.

• @Tom77 depends how you anticipate the share split going

• Does anyone remember celebrity deathmatch on MTV? This would make an interesting match up, which would then be won by Zizou jumping in the ring to defend his French compatriot, signing him for Real Madrid and headbutting Brewster into next week!

• @LuaLua said in Mbappe vs Brewster:

@Tom77 depends how you anticipate the share split going

Mbappe will look more expensive than Brewster?
    I’m talking about a sharp rise in a short space of time though, we all know what happens when a youth gets near the team....

• @LuaLua
    He should rise now like others from top 10 but instead....

0_1553181062838_Screenshot_20190321-151033.png

• This post is deleted!

• @dannypea I don’t think it’s the worst question. It’s about who could make u the most money. One player is cheap. The other is expensive. You could make £1.50 easily on Brewster as he nears his debut. And if u bought 100 shares at £4.50 costing you £450, and Brewster reached Greenwood levels of £6 (perfectly realistic) that would be a £150 profit. If you bought £450 worth of Mbappe that would be 25 shares. If Mbappe went up £1.50 in that time also, you would earn just £25.
    It’s not a question of who is the best player.

• This post is deleted!

• @Andy-M
    As Valhalla just explained it’s perfectly valid question. If Brewster was named on the bench his price would rocket.

• @NewUser159379 I didn't want to say my opinion because it might have come across as rude, is that a reason to downvote 👏👏

• @Andy-M
    I suspect he/she have felt that your comment 'you are obviously pretty new' was condescending. Or that the whole comment was dismissive in general. Which I can understand. It is early though, we're all a bit grumpy.

• @Specksynder said in Mbappe vs Brewster:

@Andy-M
    I suspect he/she have felt that your comment 'you are obviously pretty new' was condescending. Or that the whole comment was dismissive in general. Which I can understand. It is early though, we're all a bit grumpy.

Ok fair comment, definitely misjudged imo, i deleted to save any misunderstanding, ok it's gone @NewUser159379

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.