Advice on who to buy before the Share Split

• Hi guys,

I've got decent sized portfolio and I am looking to add 6 players to it over the weekend. I've got a list of potential buys and wondered if you had to choose 6 players who would they be ? Some of the usual suspects on the list, but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I have tried to base this list on Player Potential, MB, PB and Potential transfers;

Vinicius
    Kimmich
    Havertz
    Pepe
    Zanolio
    Martial
    Chiesa
    Lozano
    De Bruyne
    Jesus
    James Rodriguez
    T Hazard
    Bruno Fernandes
    Koulibaly
    Haller
    Harvey Barnes
    Oxlade Chamberlain
    Naby Keita
    Benjamin Mendy
    Daniel James
    Tah

• This post is deleted!

• Good list... My 6 from there @ today's prices..

Tah
    Haller

Good price for consistent PB scores. Room for growth.

Mendy
    Martial

Seem to get a lot of hype, room for big growth on the back of a lot less than it takes some players to rocket. Also both coming back from injury, so a little profit to be had just by virtue of them making the teamsheet

Hazard
    Pepe

Again... Both hitting good PB scores and have chance of G n A. Added bonus of probable summer transfer moves.

• @Vespasian32 Good advice, thank you.

• @SamVee One missing player..& if not quick will miss
    Sancho now is/was under £5 (SS Monday)
    after all ‘buzz’ & definitely playing on Friday he will be 5.50-5.75 on Monday
    It’s a no brainier ❗️

• @Friedeggs I've a a few futures in him, he's definitely worth topping up on though

• @SamVee said in Advice on who to buy before the Share Split:

@Vespasian32 Good advice, thank you.

Easy to give as I own all but a couple of those players... I dumped vj a few weeks ago... And don't think I want back in given that a lot of media buzz reports aren't using his full name. Of course... He will also go up a little when he's back in the team... And then rocket when he next scores. Money to be made on him for sure.

• @SamVee said in Advice on who to buy before the Share Split:

Vinicius
    Kimmich
    Havertz
    Pepe
    Zanolio
    Martial
    Chiesa
    Lozano
    De Bruyne
    Jesus
    James Rodriguez
    T Hazard
    Bruno Fernandes
    Koulibaly
    Haller
    Harvey Barnes
    Oxlade Chamberlain
    Naby Keita
    Benjamin Mendy
    Daniel James
    Tah

out of this list i love the concept of potential groth with minimal risk so therefore i like

Lozano
    De Bruyne
    Jesus
    T Hazard
    Bruno Fernandes
    Haller

• @Vespasian32 I am tempted with VJ just because of his price drop. You're right, as soon as he is back in the team scoring goals, he'll go back up in price.

• @NewUser297399

Cheers for the advice mate. I was supposed to wait until the weekend but I just bought some Haller!! Just 5 more to pick now.

• @SamVee Ramos. I know he's old but has bottomed out. Penalty taker and with With the new dividends along with the new manager. Only a matter of time before he's back up there. Just needs a goal.

• @SamVee
    good shout - hes been rising the last 48 hours - if he does get a big move this summer i dont see why he cant be up nearer Jovic price

• @Dan-w I might get Ramos towards the end of the month to make the most of IPD. Real Madrid have 7 games from 31/03 - 28/04. So he could be worth a punt. Thanks mate

• @SamVee I literally said the following statement in another thread...Varane of RM, plays every week, internationals and loads of transfer hype currently as apparently he is leaving in the summer.

• @SamVee
    If you bought Haller for transfer rumours, that's OK. Good player with lot's of goals, good PB, still in EL - well played!
    Ppl expect he will reach or close to Jovic price - hmm maybe?! But what I would like suggest now is look on Rebic - third from that super trio! If both will leave he is a must player IMO, underpriced, with transfer rumours as well, good for club and national team and just £1.92,why??

• @Mundek I like Rebic, he really impressed me in the World Cup. He has actually been linked with Everton in the last few days. Does look like a decent price.

• Lee Yong?

• @SamVee
    Anyway from your list
    Bruno Fernandes - PB beast from non PB League, IMO wasted at Sporting, big potential and still young, has been compared to Real Madrid’s Toni Kroos but he likes to play further up the pitch to create chances for his attackers, play through balls and shoot from distance. Linked to Manchester UNITED with offer on the table, definitely will move to a bigger club, hope for PL team.

Hirving Lozano - again, really good player, young in non PB League. Could be on the verge of a huge move. Big clubs sniffing around (from PB league and in my eyes he's monster for PB points). He could also become the greatest Mexico player in recent memory, maybe even in history. And he said that after defeat at Wembley v Spurs "I hope that God, some day, gives me a shot at playing in the Premier League," I'll be more then happy if he join PL one day 😁

• @Advinculas-Index The 33 year old South Korean Full back? I heard good things haha

• @Mundek Thanks for the advice. Fernandes has grown quite a lot since I joined, so I wish I'd got him a few weeks ago!

Lozano I have seen in the Champions League games v spurs and he looked pretty decent.