26th March

• This may seem like a strange question, but I wasn't here for the last share split, so I was wondering if come 6am GMT on Tuesday, just how fast do prices increase again? Just so I have an idea of a window of opportunity.

• @Rhys-F said in 26th March:

This may seem like a strange question, but I wasn't here for the last share split, so I was wondering if come 6am GMT on Tuesday, just how fast do prices increase again? Just so I have an idea of a window of opportunity.

Probably about as fast as they are now, as they will need 3x as many shares to rise.

Maybe a little faster in the excitement, but I doubt it will be anything like Monday evening.

I'm certainly not getting involved.

• I expect the platform will react similarly to last time and freeze so in the immediate period after it reopens you may end Attempting transactions , thinking they haven’t gone through and subsequently ending up with 3 times the amount of shares in a player You had intended to get.(as happened to some on here on Monday)

My advice would be to get any business sorted before it happens and then just sit back and enjoy the lights flashing.

• @Rhys-F don't expect too much - it'll be an anti climax.

looks like it will take 300 shares to move the price 1p

most current investors have been ploughing in this week following the announcement.

I haven't seen any adverts or marketing push … so I genuinely don't know if there are people out there just waiting till Tuesday to invest?!

however, if you wait 12 months...there should be good steady growth in that time.

E: by wait.. I mean invest now and expect good return over 12 months rather than in one day).

• @Advinculas-Index said in 26th March:

ou may end Attempting transactio

This happened to me- logged it in @Vespasian32 error thread. I contacted CS but no response yet...

• I'm seeing a lot of ports on facebook groups with people holding only about 10 players with 5-10 shares per player. It'll be those people buying more pretty soon after the split as guessing small ports due to player costs...pay day as well.

So more activity, but maybe not prices going up. More chance to sell though. Then pay day might be the boost.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.