What countries does FI operate in?

• Hi all,

Just wondered which countries Football index is available? Is it just the UK or are there others?? Surely if it is released in another country I.e. France, it’s a whole new market of potential money.

Thanks

• Ireland, sweeden

• New Zealand is another (was mentioned on the FIG podcast over the past couple of weeks).

• @Tincan Sweden is only currently open to existing traders, and those that exist cannot deposit for now, hopefully in a few months all will be running again.

• Why did they tap in Sweden?

I don't know anything about Sweden. Are they mad about the Premier league or betting?

Just seems an odd choice as like Scotland and Ireland, they don't have a serious league so not buying players they watch.

• @Westy said in What countries does FI operate in?:

Why did they tap in Sweden?

I don't know anything about Sweden. Are they mad about the Premier league or betting?

Just seems an odd choice as like Scotland and Ireland, they don't have a serious league so not buying players they watch.

So actually i mean why all these small football wise countries and not say Spain?

• @Westy said in What countries does FI operate in?:

@Westy said in What countries does FI operate in?:

Why did they tap in Sweden?

So actually i mean why all these small football wise countries and not say Spain?

Firstly the issue is that FI need a licence to operate in Sweden, Adam Cole has previously said they'll not change until they get the new platform, no idea to when that will be.

Secondly, Sweden is very wise to football, every fan has a favourite team from either England, Spain or Italy, they are also very big in the gambling department, don't know 1 football fan that doesn't met on a regular basis.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.