Beta Site Getting Sorted!

• It looks like the crap Beta site is getting sorted and slowly being fit for the purpose of being the main site FI are using to grow the platform. I still have to use the old original site to buy/sell and even to log onto the forum!

If you click on the Portfolio button, the port bar now has the number of shares you owe, and the amount of dividends each player has earned you. There is now a media and performance box totalling the number of dividends you have earned to date, and a news feed below the box. See below:

0_1553187188370_upload-0c431553-0448-45de-945a-0da099107604

• I may be late to the party on this view but it's ugly as sin.

• @LuaLua Have to agree with that - current site looks much better than the beta.

• @Londoner
    always behaves & Looks like a casserole of nonesense to whenever i use it
    Nice looking port you got there though.....

• 0_1553190815824_popup.png

taken me 15 mins to come up with a design that (i think) would work... this has taken FI bloody months to sort and still it looks like a worse site than the original?? simple layout, plenty of info, pop up form charts and accesible links is what we need!!! doesn't need much.. just some subtle touches!!!!

• @dannypea Much nicer! Needs that dark frame.

• @Advinculas-Index said in Beta Site Getting Sorted!:

@Londoner

Thanks. It's exactly half the port. You might think the other 10 is not so nice!

• @Londoner said in Beta Site Getting Sorted!:

@Advinculas-Index said in Beta Site Getting Sorted!:

@Londoner

Thanks. It's exactly half the port. You might think the other 10 is not so nice!

Most of my shitty ones are lurking in the bottom half as well tbf

• @Advinculas-Index said in Beta Site Getting Sorted!:

@Londoner said in Beta Site Getting Sorted!:

@Advinculas-Index said in Beta Site Getting Sorted!:

@Londoner

Most of my shitty ones are lurking in the bottom half as well tbf

You've got me intrigued now! Here's my bottom half. I think they've got potential.......

0_1553199006916_upload-169fb964-917c-4476-b976-57e9e3eafbbd

• Give them their dues it is getting better. Starting to add some functionality that i feel is esential.

Good that it's listing all my players dividend wins, including players I no longer hold. Though most my PB dividends are listed as MB dividends.

• Couldn't sleep last night so logged back into the Beta. It still isn't great but the functionality is a lot better. Loss making players in red makes it a lot clearer.

I also liked the fact you could download a transaction history since Day 1 so I have now located the missing 60p dividend I won which was sending my spreadsheet crazy.

Lastly, the ability to filter portfolio is a big bonus and makes it easy to focus on a particular type of player rather than scrolling through on the app.

All in all much better than the last time I logged in. Well done FI.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.