Mbappe

• cant understand him decreasing day after day, i know only minimal but is it purely down to dividends?

• Out of champions league. Not a good dividend returner. Stated very clearly he wants to stay at PSG. Domino effect of withdrawals. So many risers at the moment and treble media buzz means reshuffling is worth it.

• great reasoning to be fair...cant seeing going down too much more though??

feel like ive missed the boat on so many players...want to get in low on someone... on that list so far

Mbappe
    Dybala
    Dembele

Martial
    Isco
    Piatek
    Depay
    Bernardo Silva
    Paquetta

Coman
    Abraham
    Lainez
    Kluivert

thoughts?

• @NewUser297399

I can remember this happening when Mbappe was sinking from £4.50 to £4.00.

I've bought and sold him on numerous occasions in the past 15 months.
    Each time at a profit, but each time needlessly paying commission.

I think I get it now....some players are better off held, regardless of dividends. This may be particularly true for a few younger players.
    I topped up a little on Mbappe today, I'm certainly not panic selling because of the dividend announcement.

I'm fairly certain that Mbappe is going to consistently rise over the next 3 years. In MB, PB and IPD.
    As he does so his rises will continue to be be more substantial than his dips.

It isn't the first time there's been a frenzy regarding a recent FI announcement.

This is how silly we can be sometimes....Greatest winner in dividend restructure - IPD's for assists (up 200%). Player with most assists this season - Jadon Sancho. Player to suffer biggest dip in 48 hours post announcement - Jadon Sancho.
    Lol.
    Back on the rise now, but still too pricey for my liking.

I'd put Sancho at £7.50
    I'm not letting Mbappe go for less than £18 this time (based on current market prices and value elsewhere).
    Not bothered at all about a sudden dip for a few days. Time to top-up. Most days of the year he'll be green.

• @C-Arroyo said in Mbappe:

@NewUser297399

I can remember this happening when Mbappe was sinking from £4.50 to £4.00.

I've bought and sold him on numerous occasions in the past 15 months.
    Each time at a profit, but each time needlessly paying commission.

I think I get it now....some players are better off held, regardless of dividends. This may be particularly true for a few younger players.
    I topped up a little on Mbappe today, I'm certainly not panic selling because of the dividend announcement.

I'm fairly certain that Mbappe is going to consistently rise over the next 3 years. In MB, PB and IPD.
    As he does so his rises will continue to be be more substantial than his dips.

It isn't the first time there's been a frenzy regarding a recent FI announcement.

This is how silly we can be sometimes....Greatest winner in dividend restructure - IPD's for assists (up 200%). Player with most assists this season - Jadon Sancho. Player to suffer biggest dip in 48 hours post announcement - Jadon Sancho.
    Lol.
    Back on the rise now, but still too pricey for my liking.

I'd put Sancho at £7.50
    I'm not letting Mbappe go for less than £18 this time (based on current market prices and value elsewhere).
    Not bothered at all about a sudden dip for a few days. Time to top-up. Most days of the year he'll be green.

@C-Arroyo

Can I ask where you pluck you're valuations from?

Sancho - £7.50

Mbappe - £18

??

• @C-Arroyo People selling Sancho after the announcement won't have anything to do with him and his assists because they only last for 30 days anyway. And surely no-one is buying Sancho at £15 solely because of his assists.

• @GarethG

Of course.
    In fact I'm currently thinking of posting a thread in this regard.
    To collaborate in setting a more adequate valuation system that factors for FI's dividend structure.

I use my source as a baseline only and try to adjust from there.
    Note these are crowd sourced valuations and it is the primary reference point for journalists and media in regard to current real world valuations.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/

• @LarryDuffman

Oh hell no, I think the IPD's now add a baseline of around £5 to Sancho.
    I think he can expect 10p a month in IPD's at a 10p commission cost.
    So on an IPD basis alone he's massively overpriced.

Do his potential MB and PB returns merit the extra £10 on top of that initial baseline ?
    Remains to be seen....but due to his age I think we are looking at a projected annual return x 10-12 years.
    Then you have his value.

• I think Mbappe could have a similar IPD based starting point, a baseline.
    Around £5/6 - At that price his commission cost (if flipped) is about the same as his projected 30 day IPD return.

However these are not IPD players Sancho and Mbappe.
    As with other future MB and PB winners they are too expensive to be best used as 30 day IPD flips.
    The commission costs are too high - as will be the case for all regular future MB and PB winners who will settle at prices above £5 post split.

Every player below this threshold will become an IPD flipper.
    Every player above this threshold has to win MB/PB to justify his high price.

I expect Mbappe to return around 50p a year in dividends.
    An easy £5.00 over the coming decade.
    At which point age should put him in a dip.
    Up to that point he retains a high sale value after a couple of years holding.

On that basis I value Mbappe at £10 post split.
    So he has ample room to double in price before meeting his correct value, where he can be expected to stagnate.
    Sancho isn't far behind, being English is an MB asset, Not playing for PSG isn't a PB asset (regardless of CL exit).

• @NewUser297399

I'm assuming it's capital appreciation you want ?
    Ditto here.

Mbappe, Dembele, Depay, Bernardo and Coman are my suggestions (also my holds)
    Euro 2020 is a big capital appreciation factor imho.

I think Martial, Isco, Piatek, Abraham and Kluivert are overpriced in comparison to those I first suggested. Which is why I'm not currently holding - I think they have less room to appreciate. Each could prove me wrong of course.

The first one I'd get on would be Bernardo and hope for a quick 100% rise (months). Then consider the big picture, alternatives and value at that time (someone could be coming back from injury and a dip in price).
    Coman would be a close second.
    I don't think there's a huge difference between all the others you've listed, all are fairly close to value on current index pricing (with room to rise in every case).

My one concern would be potential dips for Dybala/Paqueta come the Euro tournaments of this summer and next.
    After those dips I'll grab some - ready for the world cup.

• @C-Arroyo agree with some of your points but not with Sancho being worth £7 and Mbappe £18. Sancho is an English player who is destined for a big English club. That means MB. Sancho is as yet unproven with regards to his PB scores. It’s his first real breakthrough season.
    You can’t say the same about Mbappe. He’s in the form of his life, banging in goals left right and centre and returning woeful PB dividends worthy of a £3 player. And as he is at a foreign club his MB is non existent.
    Therefor in FI real terms I’d say Sancho is a considerably more valuable FI asset. You can’t keep relying on newbies coming in and buying Mbappe “coz he’s well good” unaware of his dividend return. This will dry up and he will find his actual FI value. Bet let’s hope for Mbappe holders he miraculously evolves his game somehow to suit PB. Or moves to the prem. But pigs might fly too.

• @Valhalla

Can't argue with that mate.

I can only suggest it's common to refer to "past FI performance" in many cases.

I try to keep an optimism that eventually class is going to be rewarded and shine through - that any future FI restructures will move us in that direction.

I'd rather lose money than help perpetuate a media darlings index to be frank.
    However I do like Opta. So yes I would like to see Mbappe become a regular PB winner and I have no doubt he will.

Age and maturity are imho a massive factor in PB improvements. If there's a kid out there regularly winning it now, he's gold - assuming he don't move up and spend his future on the bench (or at wing back).
    No, no Mbappe is going to score enough hat tricks and regular braces over time to do enough, will be easy money on single match days so I think the restructure has increased his value.

I don't want to debate Sancho. I rate him, what I've seen. I simply have some doubts as to his highest level of potential and at his current levels I think it's an expensive risk. I don't have the cojones is all.
    Maybe I'm happy with the 100%+ I've already seen this year in his case.

Aside from this I think media expansion to sources coming from the other four eligible nations on match days, is healthy.
    I think it helps FI's potential to expand into these markets.
    So I would like to see L'Equipe included as an MB source.
    FI please do that now and increase the boy's value closer to where he should be - Then let's introduce France to the FI platform. We all win.

• @C-Arroyo he will definitely be banging lots of hatricks. The boy is amazing. Hopefully he will earn ppl a lot of dividends one day.

• @C-Arroyo not a criticism 🤔 well it is a criticism really......

Can you keep your posts a little more snappy & to the point, I find myself starting to read them then getting bored about a 1/3 of the way in & just skip the rest of the war & peace novel.

Maybe, it's my poor attention span - but surely I can't be the only one who does this? 🤔

• @Ericali I agree with this yes when you read a whole page and then realise he still hasn't go to the point
    but at the same there's a part of me that says no we need personalities not boring Ai bullet point responses on the forum.
    Maybe the novelty will wear off one day but not yet.
    You be you @C-Arroyo 😁😂

• When Mbappe starts earning dividends I will buy in but until then, I will take my CA and happily earn dividends somewhere else. I have held him for most of my time on here and he has earned me a grand total of £11.88.