Ander Herrera PSG

• What do we think about this story? Apparently close to joining PSG on a free this summer. Good for MB increases?

• @adam1984 pretty sure OGS ain't going to let Ander Herrera leave for money let alone free, plus AH absolutely loves everything about Manchester United, he's said it in interviews mate.

• Not doubting the fact he loves United, just stating that reports indicate he is off. Also, RMC and Paris United, who both have confirmed this are usually very reliable.

Great signing if they get him on a free anyway

• @adam1984 you never know in the modern game, but just strange to give your verbal word that you will stay and then go back on that, I'm not sure how the hell Mourinho let this happen, out of contract in tje summer is pathetic for a player like AH, he's the fans favourite choice as next captain.

• I think OGS see’s Herrera as an important part of his midfield, seems to bring it all together for them. So I would be surprised if he was to leave.

With Valencia surely leaving and likelihood of reducing game time for Young, I have to agree with @Andy-M that he could be captain next season,

• I personally think he will move but regardless if he stays or goes he’ll never win Mb.

• Will get less MB opps at PSG. But maybe a couple for the move, but at a busy time he will be low on media in comparison to others, only that he is a Utd player.

• This post is deleted!

• @Westy i agree once hes moved it will die down but think if he moved he would be high up there for MB for a good few days. How many times do you see pointless articles say "Man u fans not happy with player move" and it's because 2 guys from Sheffield have tweeted their opionion. All the papers do it. I don't want him to move, don't think he will and the article is a load of rubbish and hopefully people won't buy on the back of it but my opinion if he moved it would be a pretty big story

• @Andy-M said in Ander Herrera PSG:

@adam1984 pretty sure OGS ain't going to let Ander Herrera leave for money let alone free, plus AH absolutely loves everything about Manchester United, he's said it in interviews mate.

Plus "you never know in the modern game, but just strange to give your verbal word that you will stay and then go back on that"

He's definitely leaving!

• @Lukeroro haha whatever mate, shall we bet a Pogba ? 🤣🤣🤣 easy win for me

• @Andy-M I'm simply going on your information. Him saying he'll stay and lives the place without signing a contract is like a club giving a manager a vote of confidence; simply a formality before the fella leaves! ;)

• @Lukeroro said in Ander Herrera PSG:

@Andy-M I'm simply going on your information. Him saying he'll stay and lives the place without signing a contract is like a club giving a manager a vote of confidence; simply a formality before the fella leaves! ;)

That was under Mourinho, hardly the same 4 months on