It just won’t stop 🚀🚀🚀

• So I expected it to be fairly decent rises and consider my buys before/top ups as decent

I hold kane, Sterling, pogba, cho, sancho and they wont stop rising

I’m not complaining but it seems to good to be true so there for it normally is 🤷‍♂️😂

• Yep its great now, but I do anticipate a correction in due course - hopefully that won't freak people out too much.

• There will be lots of payers that started very early with massive holds in these players that will have to sell soon. Prices will drop, some might buy back in, but i imagine the profits they will have will be enough for lots to say goodbye job done.But then i guess they may be addicted and find it hard to not leave some in...

• Why leave a winning and growing product ?? I know I have a plan of how much i want and then withdraw, but i guess once you get there and it's still flying you'd think twice, imagine logging in after a few months just out of curiosity and everyone is like 20% more, oh know, ouch ouch, it hurts make it stop 🤣🤣🤣

• @Westy - I am totally addicted and have spent some decent time this week preparing for the split. Of course, if a £600k portfolio sold up that would ripple the market but with an average 28% increase in dividends why would you?

• @Andy-M yeh this is exactly why the growth is steady right now. on announcement day I put in an extra £500 - due to tech glitch I accidentally spent it all on Savanier… but he went from 2.90 to 3.27 in less than 5 mins, so I sold at a good profit, withdrew my £500 (cos I really didn't want to deposit more in the first place) and kept the profit split between savanier and vaneken.

But in the last two days im making £100 a day profit due to the continuous growth... if id left the £500 in (ok not on savanier who is already back to £3ish) id be making more money.

so I just put £500 back in on Goretzka and Maguire lol

• @Vespasian32 - @Andy-M already knows I bought 100 VVD (pressed buy max in panic at 7.30 and 2 seconds on Monday) which turned out quite well. I am not getting involved in trading on Tuesday. Just going to keep an eye on things throughout the day.

• @Vespasian32 I'm feeling the love too, don't know if you saw my portfolio value yesterday on the other thread, think it was 44.001 .... not even 11am yet and .....

Boom boom
    0_1553251745065_Screenshot_20190322-114616_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm aware it can drop off again, but i just can't see it, it's not the same as deposit bonus, this is a share split and people are probably waiting to put their pennies in next week, and what do lots and lots of pennies make 😉 ££££

• All good on my side aswell. Think I'll just let it all stay as it is over the weekend and assess on Tuesday...hopefully all will be well!!

• @Zidave that's good to hear!

• remember this is all without any PB fixtures being played - values will grow like never before (for most of us) once the league fixtures are back up and running.

• @Andy-M - you think of all the pay days and February and March is City of London bonus time too. I can see it flying next week, maybe drop off in early April before the next announcement about the summer media dividends on 15th April. It's going to be an interesting 3 or 4 weeks.

• I’m trying to make more portfolio as media heavy as possible with summer coming

Someone’s got to win it everyday

I’m looking at neymar but never hold him and currently got 50 shares at £22 each is hard to swallow

• @EMBO90 - I have been shifting to a MB portfolio since January. I think it is the safest dividend yield to predict. Good Luck for the summer.

• @Zidave definitely the way to do it iv always had a mix of players but recently decided to move more towards mb. Theres nothing worse than seeing youre pb player come second to a big mb player you dont hold. Now i hold for mb and if those players win a pb or too i see it as a bonus

• Media will be interesting this year with Copa and African nations, good performances from prem based players especially could get in the top 3 so just transfers.
    (Secretly hoping Egypt win ACON for salah buzz.....)

• @Tom77 - agreed, plus there is a media announcement on 15th April which I cannot personally wait for.

• @Zidave just thought a bit more...everyone needs an end goal or it ends up as cyber money of no use to anyone- shops still wont accept a Pogba off me as tender.
    So i do think there will be some licking their lips at this SS and skimming big profits out from it because they can finally get the sports car, that boat, that summer pad...or if northern, pay the bailiffs.

• @Westy said in It just won’t stop 🚀🚀🚀:

@Zidave just thought a bit more...everyone needs an end goal or it ends up as cyber money of no use to anyone- shops still wont accept a Pogba off me as tender.
    So i do think there will be some licking their lips at this SS and skimming big profits out from it because they can finally get the sports car, that boat, that summer pad...or if northern, pay the bailiffs.

How do you know that shops won't accept a Pogba ? Maybe that's the future and we are the guys running the streets using are futures, the only tender usefull to mankind 🤣🤣

• What I'm so excited about is when this model makes it to america and they make an american football index and we can all get in at the very beginning. Oh my it will be glorious. We wouldn't even have to know a drop about the game. Just get OBJ and sit back and relax.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.