Advice

• hi guys, need a bit of help with next transaction...

looking to offload 2/3 players///and put more money in top25. this is a list of players who are potential offloaders...can anyone give me arguments against for any of these to keep hold of them?

PABLO SARABIA
    CHAKVETADZE GIORGI
    PEDRINHO (corinthians)
    JAMES MADDISON
    DONNY VAN DE BEEK
    MOUSSA MAREGA

thanks in advance

• 0_1553257969269_upload-ac9cc2d3-7249-46ce-86bc-3f8675b304bd

I'd be getting rid of Pedrinho ASAP - He will be 62 this year.

• @NewUser297399 maybe ask yourself why you bought them in the first place and go from there. You obviously bought them for a reason. Not saying your doing the wrong thing but I’d personally not rather give advice on something like this. It’s your portfolio and your money end of the day

• @Chris-J haha i saw this!

• @NewUser297399 i bought them all at the time of joining, i dont dislike any of them but i feel like i need to follow the crowd a bit more...

• All good players,I’d definitely keep Maddison and sarabia then I’d probably try to get rid of Pedrinho.

• Sarabia worth holding for the GNA ipd gang pump coming when fixtures return and worth holding if ou have any 30days left on him

• good stuff will take sarabia and maddison out of that list thanks

• @Manu main reason for pedrinho?

• @NewUser297399 the only reason is I’ve seen less links to a pb league,as I say they’re all good players.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.