Mo Salah

• I know it’s been mentioned before, but with the split coming soon surely he’s worth jumping on given the drop in price recently and the value he offers now. I know I am

• I’m still holding, people getting rid are looking very short term, plenty of reasons for him to win dividends yet. Could be won of the big winners after share split as the top end is stretched he has been dropping.

• I do hold and he's currently in the red. I have topped up again though before SS.
    I know he's not scoring at the moment, but he's still getting in those positions and I feel he'll be back in the goals again and his value has the potential to fly.
    Whilst I certainly hope not, he could still be the leading goalscorer in the team that did the Premier/Champions League double.
    African Nations to come as well.
    This is not a pump, just reasons I'm still holding and re-investing.

• I am a holder, i think after this break he might get back to full power for a strong end of season. But i always see people reference the ACFCON as a reason to hold too, why?

• @Westy Could get MB?

• Think he's worth having, if he finds his form before the end of the season he's going to look like a steal right now - that's a big if though, really not been playing well recently

• @NewUser66152 is it really that well reported? Compared to someone being spotted at an airport? I cant remember any news about the last AFCON. The only time I've read anything about it was when i was hoping Song would get out of going, but he had to go 2 years running and that's obviously why we lost the leagues.

• I hold and it is one I’ve topped up on to be in my top 5 biggest holds

• @Westy said in Mo Salah:

@NewUser66152 is it really that well reported? Compared to someone being spotted at an airport? I cant remember any news about the last AFCON. The only time I've read anything about it was when i was hoping Song would get out of going, but he had to go 2 years running and that's obviously why we lost the leagues.

Typically no, but I don't remember the AFCON ever having a star player based in the PL with as much media attention as Salah.

I've noticed that transfer articles don't score anywhere near as high as match reports so it shouldn't take much for Salah to be in with a chance of a few MB wins.

• I hold and will continue to, he has the easiest Champions League quarter final of the draw and Liverpool are still challenging for the title.

Once he inevitably starts scoring again, you'll get all the 'Salah rediscovers form' articles for MB also.

If he bags a couple in the Champions League, MB for days!

• Sold up a few players and invested in him just after the SS announcement looking at the games Liverpool have to play, still involved in PL & CL that will go to the wire. Had watched him for a while, looking at his stats etc. One goal off leading scorer, top player for Liverpool but yet ppl say he is having a bad season, based on the bar he set himself last year. Really just takes one game, 2-3 goals and his price will take off, and looking at Liverpools run-in is what enticed me. Amazed his price dropped after I bought him, currently sits 13p per share down. Felt bad that near every other top 10 player bar Mbappe took off at same time, however this is a long game still confident his price will take off based on my pre-buying predictions

• Salah is great value at the mo. He was playing awful a few weeks ago (never mind the goal drought...poor touch, poor decision making etc.) and I put him in the sell queue. After the 12hr maintenance the other day, my sell queue was wiped. And I'm so glad! THANKS FI FOR YOUR TECHNICAL INEFFICIENCIES!! 😆😆

Why would I sell a player who is playing below par yet is still in the champions league, challenging for the title AND is likely to be subject to lots of transfer speculation in the summer (to me he seems like he wants to move)!? It was a rare moment of panic which I luckily got let off with 👌🏻

At under £4.50 a share after the S.S. I think he'll rise quicker than most.

• Selling up at a loss would be mad, though I understand those selling who want to lock in profits. I'm holding at a loss, but not too worried because:

• Liverpool will be in the EPL and CL pretty much to the end. He's their main MB player.
    • He is having a terrible patch, but he will start scoring again, and probalby quite proflific in the final stage of the season. Most strikers have these moments in their careers.
    • Involvement in AFCON in his home country, who are also one of the favourites = definitely going to get MB in the summer.
    • After SS his price will look good value.

• This is one of the rare cases where one of the big boys price will correlate directly to their form.
    If he plays badly and mane plays well then mane's gonna be the younger one getting all the mb and pb and the mb transfer speculation. and salah will continue a slow decline in price.

If he 'rediscovers his form' everything is back on him and he looks like a great buy rn.

So the question is how do you think he'll play...

I think his touch looks way off, his shots telegraphed and he's next up against Jan Vertonghen. So i'm not buying and plan on reevaluating after tottenham game.

• He is starting to rise. 8p today I think

• @Westy said in Mo Salah:

@NewUser66152 is it really that well reported? Compared to someone being spotted at an airport? I cant remember any news about the last AFCON. The only time I've read anything about it was when i was hoping Song would get out of going, but he had to go 2 years running and that's obviously why we lost the leagues.

It’s in Egypt though as salah is Egyptian there is bound t to be buzz about it.

• I chose to hold him rather than hazard i felt they are both about the same for media but i might be wrong here but feel he performs better in terms of PB so felt he was the better investment

• @Black-wolf

I did the same couldn’t really have a decent amount in both so bought salah not looking the best decision right now but I’m not worried and will continue to hold long term

• He's still getting 4 or 5 opportunities to score every game. His touch and decision making has let him down, but I think it's inevitable that he will come good again - he never stops trying.

Perhaps the international break will reset him and he'll come back scoring again.

• He is also good for MB. Currently in second place today because he wrote a few words in the sand! That nearly rivals "Pogba gets a new haircut" but doesn't beat my all time favourite of "Salah has a shave".

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.