First triple since Man United in 99/00

• Absolutely buzzing, it doesn't happen too often for anyone, I currently have 27 players in my portfolio so very very happy right now πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί

0_1553303187478_20190323_020532.jpg

• @Andy-M said in First triple since Man United in 99/00:

Absolutely buzzing, it doesn't happen too often for anyone, I currently have 27 players in my portfolio so very very happy right now πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί

I hold all 3, too. Please check that you have been paid for all 3 players. I was paid for only Sterling, but my transaction history says I was paid for all three. I mentioned this in the MB Phantom Payments thread.

• @Andy-M
    Nice one a happy Andy is good for forum
    Question :Tues you will have 1200 RH & probably over 1000 others
    Is ur view keep em all or sell some ❓

Looking for random view ❓ anyone else view appreciated too

• Both got room for growth and transfer spec, no sell. I encourage everyone to hold firm and not overcomplicate things. Everyone's rising. Let's keep it that way.

• @Andy-M its great ive had 3 trebles and 2 doubles this week since i altered my portfolio i dont have as many holds as you but its still great seeing my dividend counter going up daily

In fact today im currently sitting with the first 9 on the media rankings so looking good early on

• @Londoner said in First triple since Man United in 99/00:

@Andy-M said in First triple since Man United in 99/00:

Absolutely buzzing, it doesn't happen too often for anyone, I currently have 27 players in my portfolio so very very happy right now πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί

I hold all 3, too. Please check that you have been paid for all 3 players. I was paid for only Sterling, but my transaction history says I was paid for all three. I mentioned this in the MB Phantom Payments thread.

Did u get it sorted mate ?

• @Friedeggs said in First triple since Man United in 99/00:

@Andy-M
    Nice one a happy Andy is good for forum
    Question :Tues you will have 1200 RH & probably over 1000 others
    Is ur view keep em all or sell some ❓

Looking for random view ❓ anyone else view appreciated too

Hard to say now, need to see how the market reacts in next couple of weeks, but as it stands I'll be keeping.

@Londoner said in First triple since Man United in 99/00:

I have 24 hours completely off from here for religious reasons. I've just called them and the guy I spoke with can see that on my transaction history it is saying I was paid for Sancho and Neymar, but can't see that it was transferred to my cash account. They'll pass it onto the Tech team, but cannot give a time frame.

I was paid correctly this morning into my cash balance for Sterling, Sancho and Messi.

• @Londoner said in First triple since Man United in 99/00:

I have 24 hours completely off from here for religious reasons. I've just called them and the guy I spoke with can see that on my transaction history it is saying I was paid for Sancho and Neymar, but can't see that it was transferred to my cash account. They'll pass it onto the Tech team, but cannot give a time frame.

I was paid correctly this morning into my cash balance for Sterling, Sancho and Messi.

It's crap that we need to keep an eye on everything these days, imagine we were just letting things run in the background without checking, would have been virtually 2 or 3 whole days of constant overpayments on media, people that won media getting no payments, and god knows how many others didn't receive like you and are oblivious, hopefully things will improve when the SS has been and gone.

It's crap that we need to keep an eye on everything these days, imagine we were just letting things run in the background without checking, would have been virtually 2 or 3 whole days of constant overpayments on media, people that won media getting no payments, and god knows how many others didn't receive like you and are oblivious, hopefully things will improve when the SS has been and gone.

I discovered Saturday morning that the old original FI site which I use to buy/sell players no longer works anymore. When I log in, it names my account as "Undefined" and when I try to IS, it continually buffers and no sell is done. I have to use my Android phone now for transactions. On that App, it doesn't refresh transactions unless I log out and in again. Do you know where the refresh button is on the Android app?

I think they should cancel SS until they sort out all the bugs people are highlighting.

• Never really use the app but don't you just pull the screen down to refresh ?? Not a chance they will postpone the SS, maybe they are going to be making changes during the suspension ?? I'm just keeping my fingers crossed all goes well, they've don't a few suspensions in last month so maybe they've been making many small alterations that will come into effect on Tuesday.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.