MB Phantom Payments!

• I should have won 1,2 3 yesterday, and I did according to my transaction history. However, I only received payment for Sterling, not for Sancho and Neymar. My account balance was incremented by the Sterling payment only.

Has anyone else had this phantom payment issue?

• @Londoner said in MB Phantom Payments!:

I should have won 1,2 3 yesterday, and I did according to my transaction history. However, I only received payment for Sterling, not for Sancho and Neymar. My account balance was incremented by the Sterling payment only.

I got paid for all 3 mate, sorry to hear there are still issues 🤦🏻‍♂️

• @Andy-M said in MB Phantom Payments!:

@Londoner said in MB Phantom Payments!:

I should have won 1,2 3 yesterday, and I did according to my transaction history. However, I only received payment for Sterling, not for Sancho and Neymar. My account balance was incremented by the Sterling payment only.

I got paid for all 3 mate, sorry to hear there are still issues 🤦🏻‍♂️

Thanks. I'll ring them in the morning. Hope I don't get the newbie!

• @Londoner ask for Aimee mate

• @Andy-M said in MB Phantom Payments!:

@Londoner ask for Aimee mate

Cheers. Hopefully I catch her on her shift.

• Contact them, i got paid out on all three

• @NewUser199737 said in MB Phantom Payments!:

Contact them, i got paid out on all three

Thanks. I have 24 hours completely off from here for religious reasons. I've just called them and the guy I spoke with can see that on my transaction history it is saying I was paid for Sancho and Neymar, but can't see that it was transferred to my cash account. They'll pass it onto the Tech team, but cannot give a time frame.

I was paid correctly this morning into my cash balance for Sterling, Sancho and Messi.

• This has finally been sorted today by a nice CS bloke called "Cooper". He credited my cash account for Sancho and Neymar. My advice to everyone is to take a note of your cash balance or take a screenshot of it before you are due any MB/PB payments. That way you have evidence if your transaction history is showing you've been paid but it was not transferred to your cash balance.