MB Phantom Payments!

• I should have won 1,2 3 yesterday, and I did according to my transaction history. However, I only received payment for Sterling, not for Sancho and Neymar. My account balance was incremented by the Sterling payment only.

Has anyone else had this phantom payment issue?

• @Londoner said in MB Phantom Payments!:

I should have won 1,2 3 yesterday, and I did according to my transaction history. However, I only received payment for Sterling, not for Sancho and Neymar. My account balance was incremented by the Sterling payment only.

I got paid for all 3 mate, sorry to hear there are still issues 🤦🏻‍♂️

• @Andy-M said in MB Phantom Payments!:

@Londoner said in MB Phantom Payments!:

I should have won 1,2 3 yesterday, and I did according to my transaction history. However, I only received payment for Sterling, not for Sancho and Neymar. My account balance was incremented by the Sterling payment only.

I got paid for all 3 mate, sorry to hear there are still issues 🤦🏻‍♂️

Thanks. I'll ring them in the morning. Hope I don't get the newbie!

• @Londoner ask for Aimee mate

• @Andy-M said in MB Phantom Payments!:

@Londoner ask for Aimee mate

Cheers. Hopefully I catch her on her shift.

• Contact them, i got paid out on all three

• @NewUser199737 said in MB Phantom Payments!:

Contact them, i got paid out on all three

Thanks. I have 24 hours completely off from here for religious reasons. I've just called them and the guy I spoke with can see that on my transaction history it is saying I was paid for Sancho and Neymar, but can't see that it was transferred to my cash account. They'll pass it onto the Tech team, but cannot give a time frame.

I was paid correctly this morning into my cash balance for Sterling, Sancho and Messi.

• This has finally been sorted today by a nice CS bloke called "Cooper". He credited my cash account for Sancho and Neymar. My advice to everyone is to take a note of your cash balance or take a screenshot of it before you are due any MB/PB payments. That way you have evidence if your transaction history is showing you've been paid but it was not transferred to your cash balance.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.