Users on FI?

• Any understanding of how many users are using FI in UK? Is the market fairly saturated or still lots of room for new users?

Thanks

• @NewUser265105 said in Users on FI?:

Any understanding of how many users are using FI in UK? Is the market fairly saturated or still lots of room for new users?

Thanks

Hi.
    Well I thought it would be close to the amount of usernames here, but that's not what others have said, the estimated figure i heard the other day was 60 thousand, which I don't believe for 1 second, obviously nobody actually knows the figure, but one things for sure... there is plenty of room for growth, the population in England is over 55 million, so if we are 60 000 users that's a little over 0.01% ... can't see why even 1% shouldn't be an easy target, that's what I'm hoping for anyway, I'm sure there are many of different opinions and expectations on FI though, hopefully others expecting much more than 1% in a few years.

• @NewUser265105 Have to be 18 to play...more kids are being born than oldies dieing, so should be fine till WW3