Going to take some getting used to

• Don't know if it's just me, I kinda know in my head how much my players cost, surely I'm not the only one πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Tuesday morning is going to be so damn weird and going to take a while to get used to the change, luckily i don't have targets to reach for each player like some people, that would be more confusing, although I'm guessing you guys that have targets also have spreadsheets with all the information.
    The only thing i write down is when i buy a new player, i put all the dates for games that will pay G&A, that was because it was never correct before, seems like they've improved immensely there.
    What's everyone's thoughts, worries, excitements for tuesday morning ? My first worry is them getting it correct.
    Priority No1 for the whole Forum is to take screenshots of your whole portfolio as close to the start of market suspension as possible.

• I will be screen shotting. It will be annoying as I will have to update the old spreadsheet with the new figures, not difficult but time consuming

• Yep I'm definitely screenshotting. I track players by total value I hold rather than price so the changes don't worry me too much.

• @Andy-M hi andy can I ask if you think the younger players will go down like they did after the announcement. They have just got back to where they were for the most part but wonder if you think same will happen again tomorrow?

• I was worried about it and was going to keep a tracking spreadsheet showing cost, price, profit in old and new terms etc... then I just couldn't be bothered. I'm going to treat it as new, with no preconceived 'target price' for a player etc. Just roll with it, sell when I think its the right time to sell and buy what I think are undervalued shares.

• @Jad1982 said in Going to take some getting used to:

@Andy-M hi andy can I ask if you think the younger players will go down like they did after the announcement. They have just got back to where they were for the most part but wonder if you think same will happen again tomorrow?

I've got as much idea as you mate, one thing that I've noticed after every big market change is normally the Big boys come first and then it gradually works it way through the whole market, my advice is try not to panic if you see any dramatic falls, I've been there and panicked with IS only to see all my players recover and go beyond the original price, and that my friend is painful to watch, stay strong πŸ’ͺ🏻

• @Vespasian32 said in Going to take some getting used to:

I was worried about it and was going to keep a tracking spreadsheet showing cost, price, profit in old and new terms etc... then I just couldn't be bothered. I'm going to treat it as new, with no preconceived 'target price' for a player etc. Just roll with it, sell when I think its the right time to sell and buy what I think are undervalued shares.

Sounds like no plan could be the best plan 😁

• Yes let's hope we don't have to get the calculators out. it yes taking a screen shot might be a good ideaπŸ˜‰

Just my twopenny's worth on youngsters
    Young players that are playing and deserving of their price I don't have a problem with and will continue to hold and top up.

I have a select few that I am excited about.

It's the over hyped youngsters that have not even got a first team appearance and to me not deserving of their over inflated price that I will steer clear of.

Once ss happens there are so many more viable options.

But each to their own and this is just my own opinion.

I've only been here 6 weeks so what do I know😁

• I was that focussed on the timing of the announcement last week that I've forgot the details about Tuesday and can't seem to find them anywhere! Is it suspended again in the evening for 30 minutes on Tuesday or in the morning ?? Mind drawing a complete blank Right now!

• @Schmitcattaxi said in Going to take some getting used to:

I was that focussed on the timing of the announcement last week that I've forgot the details about Tuesday and can't seem to find them anywhere! Is it suspended again in the evening for 30 minutes on Tuesday or in the morning ?? Mind drawing a complete blank Right now!

From midnight on Monday till 6am Tuesday if I'm not mistaken

• @Schmitcattaxi said in Going to take some getting used to:

I was that focussed on the timing of the announcement last week that I've forgot the details about Tuesday and can't seem to find them anywhere! Is it suspended again in the evening for 30 minutes on Tuesday or in the morning ?? Mind drawing a complete blank Right now!
    ![alt text](0_1553443123819_Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 15.57.48.png image url)

• @Andy-M cheers andy

• @nicky540 cheers mate

• @Andy-M do we think it will be the same as when it was suspended - we can log in and see our portfolios, but can't change them, or will it be a complete black out?
    If there are the rumoured 60k users, I can't imagine they will all get their 3x split at the same time? If so, the whole platform will be uneven until everyone has been updated?

• @GregF can't see why it would be different to the announcement, but nothing will be happening anyway obviously, some of my options disappeared during announcement, couldn't choose just forwards, or highest price players, only increase and decrease, ill be setting my alarm just to see what happens πŸ˜‚

• What’s everyone taking screenshots for??

• @Barkez_86 make sure u get the right number of shares at the right price. They've made some big technical issues lately, it's worth protecting urself just in case

• What was the general thinking on how many bought shares it will take for a player to go up 1p after the split? It is roughly 100 shares now so I’m presuming it will take roughly 300 shares after the share split? I might be completely wrong.

• @Valhalla said in Going to take some getting used to:

What was the general thinking on how many bought shares it will take for a player to go up 1p after the split? It is roughly 100 shares now so I’m presuming it will take roughly 300 shares after the share split? I might be completely wrong.

Although FI have said its not quite as simple as that I believe it to be pretty close to being 1p per 100 shares.

Not seen any specific confirmation of the new method (not sure if anyone is able to confirm either way) but the 1p per 300 shares sounds accurate/sensible

• @LABoxers85 for it to remain at 1p increase per 100 shares seems to good to be true. You would be earning money 3 times faster? πŸ€”

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.