going to put some money in tonight anyone got any suggestions for young wonderkids or any good recommendations or should i wait to buy on tuesday?

• @Timothee-Atouba so they don't have to sit around pushing buttons like the rest of us that can only make 1 purchase at a time they can make hundreds

• @Jad1982 Why will we be waiting til Tuesday morning to make our purchases?

• Any current investor knows getting in before Tuesday is best time to buy. The continued growth will come from any investors who already deposit periodically and will continue to do so... And new money.

The platform has been growing, but was going a bit flat in Feb... So its whether enough potential traders have found out about the index and understand that the prices will be at their most affordable on Tuesday.

I havent seen any adverts, not to say there hasn't been any, but I am an avid football fan, I play fantasy Premier league, I play football manager, I have Bt sports, sky and I've been watching the internationals on terrestrial. I'm affluent and in the right kind of demographic age/gender in every way possible.

The fact I tick all the boxes but never knew about the index until word of mouth from a current investor... And since joining I think I've seen one advert and one billboard for it.

Let's hope we are all a bit more committed to the word of mouth cause than FI themselves are about marketing! Otherwise the market will become flat very quickly.

• @Vespasian32 I saw a FI advert on sky sports yesterday when in the pub but that is the only one I have seen. I have been telling friends since I joined in November.

• they actually have to manage the growth in a manageable way they can't just bang the majority of their budget on ads cause there will be hyperinflation as people come in and the website will crash and all the dividends will be out of whack.

I've seen a few ads on facebook.

• @Timothee-Atouba I won't be but I heard plenty of people saying they our holding back money for post ss. Like the guy asking the original question may decide to wait til ss. I don't know what to expect and if it makes no difference like you're saying then why wait til after I said to buy now cos if the bots do jump in on Tuesday he's gonna miss the best price. I mean how long do you think pogba and neymar will stay at £7-7.50 ish. So if we know they're going up why wait unless you're forecasting a loss for some players post ss

• @Jad1982 said in going to put some money in tonight anyone got any suggestions for young wonderkids or any good recommendations or should i wait to buy on tuesday?:

@Timothee-Atouba I won't be but I heard plenty of people saying they our holding back money for post ss. Like the guy asking the original question may decide to wait til ss. I don't know what to expect and if it makes no difference like you're saying then why wait til after I said to buy now cos if the bots do jump in on Tuesday he's gonna miss the best price. I mean how long do you think pogba and neymar will stay at £7-7.50 ish. So if we know they're going up why wait unless you're forecasting a loss for some players post ss

I’m not forecasting anything with regard to price movement, I’m inclined like most people to believe they will be rising. But, there has been a hell of a lot of trading this past week in anticipation and it wouldn’t surprise me if after initial gains there is a temporary drawback as I don’t believe there aren’t a good few traders intending to take profit after any initial rise.
    I could be wrong.
    But I really don’t see your point on bots desperately buying up shares Tuesday morning, it just makes no sense. Selling them if there is a price surge, maybe.

• @Timothee-Atouba - I thought about this. But dividends are up. The expensive players earn the dividends so why mass sell using Bots? I can see the £10 plus market slowing down in early April and some profits being diverted to £5-£8 players but then new MB dividends are being announced for the summer on 15th which will inevitably drive these players up again.

I am sitting tight this week. i am starting to look at single match days starting on Friday as they will be worth 50% more by then. Whether I jump in and buy some players specifically for this purpose will depend on how the market moves on Tuesday.

• @Timothee-Atouba you make some good points and you could well be right I dunno. I guess we shall all find out Tuesday so good luck either way

• Young players - These guys are the future. Do your own research but each are worth a punt. I see these players rising after the split.

Kai Havertz
    João Felix
    João Filipe
    Tammy Abraham
    Ryan Sessegnon
    Ibrahima Konate
    Nicolò Zaniolo
    Luna Jovic
    Sandro Tonali
    Julian Brandt
    Rafael Leao
    Ferran Torres

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.