one last player...

• need one more player to buy to finish my portfolio and then i'm done... investing around £100... who must i have??

Rashford? Martial? Ali? Griezmann? KDB? someone cheaper like Coman? younger with world at his feet like Lainez?

help me with my last pick please...

• Make it go further... Castagne starting for Belgium tonight will put big clubs on alert. Hes only 77p

• @Vespasian32 said in one last player...:

Castagne

little bit dubious about buying defensive players? never seen him but will watch the 2nd half...

• SMS will be just under 1.50 post split ....criminal😊

• Maybe a transfer bound player? Two that I'm keeping a very close eye on are;

• Leandro Trossard from Genk. Spoke on this being his last season before making a step up to the top European leagues (had Arsenal tempted in Jan window)
    • Robert Skov from FC Kobenhavn. Winger who was a target for Spurs, Atalanta, Sampdoria & Bologna. 23 goals in 26 apps and 2 in EL. Ridiculously talented

• Goretzka still looks a decent price and will get more game time at Bayern next year.

Daniel James is also looking great right now. Definitely some profit still to be had even at the current price. Will be in the PL next season I'm sure.

I hold both FYI

• @LABoxers85

i have goretzka - unbelievable value

• @AbuOG
    to be fair look like 2 fantastic prospects - hadnt really heard of skov, have looked at trossard a couple of times

• @NewUser297399 Trossard has forced Martinez' hand in picking him for these European qualifiers. Explosive & tricky winger. Won't be surprised to see him come on in the final few for Belgium and make an impact

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.