depay

• what does the future hold for him, big time player or big club flop?

• @NewUser297399

If you watched tonight's game, you will clearly see the potential this lad has.

His ability is finally starting to be on a par with his confidence.

He is an arrogant wee shite. But his self belief is that of a player who is showing that he is ready to lead one of Europes elite clubs.

This Dutch side see him as not only the main attacking/creative threat, but also as a leader of the group.

I fully expect him to force a move in the summer.

• @johnboywalker said in depay:

@NewUser297399

If you watched tonight's game, you will clearly see the potential this lad has.

His ability is finally starting to be on a par with his confidence.

He is an arrogant wee shite. But his self belief is that of a player who is showing that he is ready to lead one of Europes elite clubs.

This Dutch side see him as not only the main attacking/creative threat, but also as a leader of the group.

I fully expect him to force a move in the summer.

And those damn legs are the sexiest I've seen since Roberto Carlos 😍🤣

• Also an mb goldmine if he can get to the prem. I surely need not remind you of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQa4mr2o8Z4 ahha. A great purchase.

• 2 years left on contract so can see Lyon cashing in on him. Depends on Fekir as well who only has 1 year left.

I bought both this week for that reason.

• @Zidave What's your plan if say fekir gets sold? Long term Depay hold?

• @LuaLua - my plan with all my summer transfer targets was that they would still earn good PB and may drop a little but not as much as Asensio today. Fekir and Depay fall into that category.

If Fekir joins Liverpool I will keep but check price carefully.

• Just like to mention that depay has a buy back clause. Not sure united want him but the clause is valuable in a world of mb.

0_1553504129016_upload-94ec505b-64fc-4509-a7f2-04a95129fd81

• Has talent, but too arrogant. Can't see him hitting the top but I'd imagine he'd be a good player for a team that tries to push for Champions League each season

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.