Last bit before the SS

• So I’ve got just over £50 right now on my account and I want to use it before the split but I’m completely torn on who to buy. Any suggestions?

• Maybe some transfer linked players?

• Sterling

• Ruben Dias? Been doing great for Benfica and has gathered a lot of attention from big clubs, namely Real Madrid and United. Either way, at £1.90 he's bound to rise more once in a PB league

• Ruben Dias, Alexander Isak, Mikel Oyarzabal, Dodi Lukebakio, Donyell Malen, Robert Skov.. all could be valuable players post SS and next season

• @Rhys-F said in Last bit before the SS:

Ruben Dias? Been doing great for Benfica and has gathered a lot of attention from big clubs, namely Real Madrid and United. Either way, at £1.90 he's bound to rise more once in a PB league

He might not be in a PB league? Next year or ever? And at 1.90 he may be a risk??

• @Ringers Just can't see Benfica keeping hold of him with all the clubs that are after him at the moment. Obviously I could be wrong though

• @NewUser303289 Robert Skov is bound to get some attention. Scoring 23 goals in 26 games is unheard of while being 22.

• @AshLewis The Pie, he plays for Holland and Lyon, also played for Man Utd couple of years ago

• @Rhys-F Might be impossible to sell him tbh. I believe he is more important that Joao Felix and with a lot of the squad under Jorge Mendes and being scouted by many teams, I doubt they'll sell all of Dias/Felix/Felipe/Grimaldo etc.

• @Andy-M
    Yes I’ve been looking at Depay for a while. His price seems a bit cheap though for the amount of goals he scores and he’s not exactly old either is he?
    Am I missing something as to why he’s fairly undervalued?

• @AbuOG
    Just looked at Skov on google, as soon as I searched his name there’s links to Tottenham, he could be a good shout with transfers.
    23 goals in 26 is obviously very good but in the europa league he’s only got 2 goals in 13... maybe he won’t be as good against better opposition?

• @AshLewis said in Last bit before the SS:

@Andy-M
    Yes I’ve been looking at Depay for a while. His price seems a bit cheap though for the amount of goals he scores and he’s not exactly old either is he?
    Am I missing something as to why he’s fairly undervalued?

Lyon were hardly lightening up the world for a while, Menphis wasn't playing every game, then knocked out of CL by Barca.. not sure this will effect the long term price of Memphis.. the lad is obviously special and what i saw tonight and the last game, then he's eventually going to boom in price, it's ridiculous what he cost right now, I'd say get on before everyone else decides to... the good thing here is I'm not convincing you, you said you've been watching for a while, so what are you waiting for ??

• @AshLewis I'm contributing the lack of goals in EL to him being a winger in a very poor side for European football. The 5 assists he's got through this season gives me hope that he'll be able to produce on that end to better forwards

• @Ringers said in Last bit before the SS:

@Rhys-F said in Last bit before the SS:

Ruben Dias? Been doing great for Benfica and has gathered a lot of attention from big clubs, namely Real Madrid and United. Either way, at £1.90 he's bound to rise more once in a PB league

He might not be in a PB league? Next year or ever? And at 1.90 he may be a risk??

He will move in the summer. Nations League too. One of these clubs will buy him.

0_1553466777609_upload-148ab2fc-5818-4c26-b937-cb9d04a9ea1d

• @Zidave said in Last bit before the SS:

@Ringers said in Last bit before the SS:

@Rhys-F said in Last bit before the SS:

He will move in the summer. Nations League too. One of these clubs will buy him.

0_1553466777609_upload-148ab2fc-5818-4c26-b937-cb9d04a9ea1d

Maybe, maybe not.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.