Arthur

• whats general thoughts on him? barcelona midfielder that could potentially be under £1 tuesday....am i missing something or is he too defensive??

• Dudley Moore portrayal of him in 1981 was that of a happy drunk with no ambition, likewise with Russell Brand 30 years later

• steer clear then?!

• He’s not been the same since merlin left him

• He's just getting back into the Barca team after a recent injury, he's seen as a midfielder that keeps the ball moving, great passer and generally quite busy which has resulted in high pb/min stats for his performances to date. The only thing holding him back at the moment is that he's getting substituted in every game 60-70 min which is impacting his overall pb but I imagine this will change as he settles into the team more..worth a punt if you ask me.

• @Wiillaah said in Arthur:

He's just getting back into the Barca team after a recent injury, he's seen as a midfielder that keeps the ball moving, great passer and generally quite busy which has resulted in high pb/min stats for his performances to date. The only thing holding him back at the moment is that he's getting substituted in every game 60-70 min which is impacting his overall pb but I imagine this will change as he settles into the team more..worth a punt if you ask me.

A far too sensible, but accurate answer

• @Ringers said in Arthur:

@Wiillaah said in Arthur:

He's just getting back into the Barca team after a recent injury, he's seen as a midfielder that keeps the ball moving, great passer and generally quite busy which has resulted in high pb/min stats for his performances to date. The only thing holding him back at the moment is that he's getting substituted in every game 60-70 min which is impacting his overall pb but I imagine this will change as he settles into the team more..worth a punt if you ask me.

A far too sensible, but accurate answer

Far less sensible answer but he got some MB the other day for being, well, dead!

0_1553467978014_upload-f527f9aa-b6b3-4ad8-8cc9-2d48f146ae2a

• @Zidave ffs, BBC announce a new medieval period drama, full of kings, wizards and ladies in the lakes and he’ll 🚀

• @Ringers - you know what that did cross my mind when I saw that. If Arthur Albiston was still playing for United I would have snapped him up. I just couldn't think of any other famous Arthur's apart from Daley.

• @Zidave Arthur Askey?

• @Ringers - Arthur Ashe. None of them are alive though.

• @Zidave albiston is, although a google search of famous Arthur’s does seem to bring up a load of dead (or at best nearly dead) people.

We could do with the beckhams having another kid and calling it Arthur.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.