Previous post!

• Hi All , I feel I owe an apology for my post a couple of days ago. In my defence I was taken aback by what appeared to be a hostile reception to my first post regarding purchases made on the site at a somewhat lower price than was going.
    In my reply I was quite rude and if any offence was taken I apologise. I appreciate that if I had taken a moment I would have found my answer but time was of the essence at the time and I opted to just ask. In reference to my not using the forum due to others fortunes with their portfolios I was trying and failed to point out I find I get sidetracked and make poor decisions in reading others suggestions ,advice etc and have decided to make a concerted effort to make trading decisions solely on my own research. I appreciate many like to share their experiences good or bad but I feel I am neither experienced or have the expertise to share my ups and downs at present. However I will say I have stepped up my involvement over recent weeks and have decided on my strategy and hope to build my bank and confidence over the next few weeks.
    Again I apologise for any offence that may have caused. GB.

• @Frankie66
    No offence was caused to me.
    Sorry that you got the reply you did.
    Welcome back.

(Buy sterling πŸ˜‚)

• @Frankie66 Hi Mate, I think we've met in the past, I'm more than willing to start again if you are, whatever you wrote after my bad response will be wiped from my FI memory, shall we shake ?? 🀝

• @Frankie66 It's all good. This is a great community on here. A lot of characters but once debate is done. We go to the next funny thread.

• Thanks Guys All Good!

• @Andy-M said in Previous post!:

@Frankie66 Hi Mate, I think we've met in the past, I'm more than willing to start again if you are, whatever you wrote after my bad response will be wiped from my FI memory, shall we shake ?? 🀝

A few minutes ago, you were moaning about @Yellow downvoting all your posts and then you down vote mine on this. What planet are you on!

Sorry @Frankie66

• @Ringers said in Previous post!:

@Andy-M said in Previous post!:

@Frankie66 Hi Mate, I think we've met in the past, I'm more than willing to start again if you are, whatever you wrote after my bad response will be wiped from my FI memory, shall we shake ?? 🀝

A few minutes ago, you were moaning about @Yellow downvoting all your posts and then you down vote mine on this. What planet are you on!

Sorry @Frankie66

Listen Ringers, if you need some medical help then call a doctor, if you need a friend then please feel free to PM me, I'm here for everyone that has lonely issues...
    My wife needs my attention right now, but ill be here in the morning from 7am, try and get some sleep little one xxx

• @Andy-M No problem all done. !

• @Ringers Thanks Mate already on him albeit cautiously.

• @Ringers Lets not get Frankie66 involved in another episode ok, if you have something to say then create a post and tag me or post to me privately, this is no place to discuss your private problems, I've not even told anybody about your size issues, that's between you and I as your therapist, i promise all will be fine, see you in the last 16 little boy.

• With the split nearly upon us how do you guys see the market reacting. For what it's worth IMO I feel an increase initially on those that are MP and PB prominent with a possible flatline until the next announcement mid April. I have positioned my portfolio such that my shares are fairly evenly spread over MB,PB, transfer prospects and Youngsters causing a stir. My portfolio strategy is to try and cover those generating regular dividends with potential short term risers while not taking a big hit from a serious injury to a Messi say god forbid. I sell 50% of a players shares for my chosen % profit and reinvest. Conversely placing to sell 50% of a players shares to market if a player loses 30% of his purchase value. Anyway that's my strategy but it is by no means proven as after a year of studying I have only recently finalised and implemented it so time will tell.

• @Frankie66 Hi Frankie, hope you got my PM.

I actually believe that the whole market is going to be rewarded in this SS, unfortunately most of it has been done already or is in the process right now, obviously there are many traders with very small budgets that are waiting patiently to get on 1 or 2 of the big boys which will see a pretty rise for all previous traders.
    The most important thing here is i don't see any huge drops throughout the market.
    I think that the trading will go through the normal procedures of high end, then middle market and finish with the cheap players, we could see a drop in middle and low to start with, but hopefully people don't panic because they will certainly get their rises shortly after.
    Everyone a winner imo, just be patient πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

• @Andy-M got your PM Thanks. I must say I am not feeling the urge to get overexcited pre split. I have my plan and as I said have spread although thinly , hopefully wisely. I have a couple to look at tomorrow Vardy being one who I have had a ball with as a short term flip /buy Monday sell Saturday /So I may grab a handful but overall I think I am set.

• @Frankie66 someone I'm a bit confused about is Ward Prowse, he rose quite a lot and i was surprised when the rise stopped... but now he's gone down considerably, I'm absolutely bewildered, the guy assists for fun and is a definite Media magnet for the summer, well i guess someone will be sad and someone will be over the moon.

• @Andy-M Yep he is a bit of a puzzle which is why he's on my shortlist but not taken the plunge. My concern is he is at Southampton, no offence to any Saints supporters, and unless he scores a worldy free kick against a top six side he seems to be under the radar and therefore is a bit stagnant. With all the attention seemingly focusing on players coming through the recently successful England U17/U18 etc and The should be PM in waiting Gareth Southgate dipping into these squads for the likes of Hudson Odoi and Jadon Sancho, with others breaking into the Welsh national team amongst others it seems Ward Prowse is being overlooked and over run by sheer wealth of talent across Europe. Time will tell but I am definitely gonna leave him on the watch list at present.

• 0_1553500857674_7e7.png

• @Yellow we’re all wondering if Frankie66 and Andy M are the same person and have just had an elaborate one sided conversation...;)

• @Ellisandro Bugger you got meπŸ€₯

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.