MB incorrect again ?

• Pretty sure Buzz guru had Van Dijk on 380 pts at close last night.
    According to the listing there Hazard only finished on 310 and it was Sancho that should have had the third placed div.

Any official word to explain recent errors ?

• Unfortunately I gave up caring, I also saw some strange scoring between Guru and Desktop... pretty damn annoying cos i hav VVD 😞

• So confusing because a few days ago the app was right, and just seemed to be updating quicker than the website... Whereas now the website had more points for players than the app... So i assumed the app was lagging... But its completely out of sync.

Another costly error?! I'd appreciate some Sancho money... This is the first night since before Messi did a clean sweep that I haven't won all the divs on offer.

• Ok I'm back to caring, enough is enough...

This is what they paid

0_1553479691136_Screenshot_20190325-030730_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is the truth....

0_1553480047368_Screenshot_20190325-031314_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Totally England biased. Getting sick of the whole process. Can you imagine the points Hudson-Odoi will be credited with should he score the winner on his 1st start? I’d suggest in excess of 3000.
    Daniel James did just that yesterday....270 points. Yes I hold a significant amount of James so I would be bitter, but it’s still unbalanced

• @NewUser5849 that's why CHO pirce is much higher than James though...people know the rules and see that he's upcoming English player that the media will love. He's defo not earned that price by PB performances...

e.g. If they ever open up the sources of media points to Spanish newspapers then Barce and Real players will rocket as people will know they will feature.

James is welsh...so would probably need to join Utd to get press or FI would need to open up the media sources to Welsh papers.

• @NewUser5849 said in MB incorrect again ?:

Totally England biased. Getting sick of the whole process. Can you imagine the points Hudson-Odoi will be credited with should he score the winner on his 1st start? I’d suggest in excess of 3000.
    Daniel James did just that yesterday....270 points. Yes I hold a significant amount of James so I would be bitter, but it’s still unbalanced

It is definitely biased towards English players. I see though that you joined 2 years ago, you must have been aware of this before now? It's not perfect but you have to play the game as it is and factor things like that into your buys rather than expect the platform to change around you. Perhaps there'll be a change in the future with foreign media taken into account but I don't know how they'd implement that without a massive crash in some of the English based players.

• As long as the app and the website are matching each other, then I've got no problem with who actually wins. Using UK media it is obviously going to be weighted towards English players, only really a small number of non-UK based players that will ever be able to win MB really

• @Andy-M said in MB incorrect again ?:

Ok I'm back to caring, enough is enough...

This is what they paid

This is the truth....

I was up past midnight and the android app, old site, beta site and buzzfeed website were all showing different scores at the same time. I don't hold CHO so I am bitter as I own 100 VVD and my MB payment is half what it could/should have been.

I will give FI time to address this as it is imperative the SS is done well and I am sure they are all working hard to ensure that happens. However, once done they need to address this as it is a primary reason for buying players for the media returns and it has to be right across all platforms.

• I wonder just how costly these MB errors have been? Very I’d imagine. Therefore it beggars belief they’ve let it happen again. Why not just shut down the payment system until they know it’s sorted. It makes me nervous investing in outfits that give away money they don’t want and have to.

• This has cost me money too but it's put a bigger dent in my confidence in FI than it has my wallet. They need to sort it out. Fast.

• It's an utter shambles. Can only hope the fact they are not sending out updates or apologies means they know it will all be sorted when the SS happens. I imagine a lot of these errors are down to using a mish mash of systems, part old part new and when we switch to the new these gremlins disappear. If they don't, it's making it all seem very armature and dangerous. But it is a young platform and the cons are these growing problems, the pros are being in early to get decent cap app from the growth...

• As I have VVD and Sancho I have contacted the support team again. They are currently looking into it and will email there response (hopefully). I'll keep you guys posted.

• I'm sure the tech team are on it as we speak.

alt text

• @Westy They should have provided an update irrespective of whether they expect the split to iron this out I’d say.

• Seems to of happened both sundays now i hope this wont be an ongoing problem. They have admitted the rashford payout error last week but im not sure they have acknowledged the errors that followed the days after where positions where right but scores where wrong. They really have to up there game with this as people are losing confidence. Whats the point in doing a split to attract new users if they cant handle the number theyve got. I remember folk worrying that a big betting company might come in one day and buy the rights but im not so sure that would be a bad thing right now

• Also i dont hold naby keita but why are no stories showing for him but on the website hes in top position today.

• @Westy it was more of an issue on the British media. The newspapers are British and yet even on a day when a young British player scored a winner for one of the home nations they still only focus on English matters

• @NewUser5849 because more of the readers are English?

• @Andy-M said in MB incorrect again ?:

Ok I'm back to caring, enough is enough...

This is what they paid

This is the truth....

I got money for Sancho. I've only held VVD and CHO since after midnight this morning so missed out on those payments. It looks like they paid out for the correct winners (according to Scout) and not the wrong winners displayed on the beta/original site today. But holders of CHO/Hazard/VVD would have to confirm that.