CHO to start tonight!!

• Hasn't started a game for England and starts tonight according to talksport. Is he good enough ?

• Don't reckon he'll start personally. Talk of protecting some of the younger players. Also who does he drop? Sterling or Sancho?

Will probably get some game time later on in the match depending on the score though

• @LABoxers85 I agree with you especially seeing as it's away in Montenegro one of the most racist places to play but the he's at Chelsea so it should be water off a ducks back to the lad I hope he does start though cos he's as good as sancho, Southgate himself said that. Plus if he starts he will hit £13 by the end of the day

Just heard Sancho, Alli and Henderson are all doubtful as they need to pass fitness tests today. So he might not risk sancho seeing he has a title to play for with Dortmund 0_1553506629017_Screenshot_20190325-093624_LiveScore.jpg

• @Jad1982 It would be silly to risk anyone tonight given that we should be 1/100 to qualify even if they were turned over tonight.

• With Sancho carrying a knock I reckon CHO gets the start . Has to be the first time a players started a game for England before they've started a domestic league game.

• @Kaned-again Staggering isn’t it!
    Any guesses for his price at KO tonight if he starts? I think approaching £14.

• In hindsight I regret selling CHO before Friday's game but at least his growth seems to be pushing Sterling along with him nicely.

Rashford also looks fantastic value now that CHO & Sterling have overtaken him.

• @Chris-J oops - what was your logic for selling CHO pre-England games and pre-SS? Oh well, we all make mistakes and with hindsight we'd all be millionaires. And not too late to get back on the CHO CHO train. If he scores tonight...🚀🚀🚀

• @Timothee-Atouba Absolute madness. I genuinely believe he's already massively overpriced but think a start will get him close to £13.50.

Hell the way the markets behaving this week if he scores you can probably stick another quid on top of that.

Refused to get on board for for a while now but picked up 80 a couple hours ago expecting some chaos tonight and the media div but he'll be in the sell que tomo.

• @Timothee-Atouba
    He will be around £13:50, £14:50 if he scores and tomorrow I’m sure he will jump from 4:50/5 to £6 within a few days 🤞

• @Hotspur said in CHO to start tonight!!:

@Chris-J oops - what was your logic for selling CHO pre-England games and pre-SS? Oh well, we all make mistakes and with hindsight we'd all be millionaires. And not too late to get back on the CHO CHO train. If he scores tonight...🚀🚀🚀

I got him at £6ish so had almost doubled my money - didn't see him getting much game time and anticipated a drop-off and then Rashford went and dropped out...

With the current influx of investment I don't think players are as vulnerable to mass drop-offs as previously but I do think long-term he will struggle to sustain his current value - Plenty of growth ahead for him by the looks of things though but i'd recommend have an exit value in mind.

• Whether you think he is overpriced or not I think you'd be stupid to miss out on this! He is absolutely flying & likely to start tonight. I topped up at £12.22 and £12.59 this morning, looks like he may reach £13.50 before kick off at this point and if he scores 1 or 2 and is top of the risers page going into the SS tomorrow then the growth could be incredible.

• 0_1553510674342_4358E494-2EAE-4C3D-8801-DF5A4EC19E78.png

86p in 4 hours amazing!!

• @Timothee-Atouba but the others aren't carrying knocks so there's no risk to play anyone instead of those 3 plus England's record against them is not good and they don't want to slow they hype train that currently surrounds them a loss tonight and media will say they're too young but win and they're brave lions. I didn't write the article by the way I just shared it

• £13 now and £1.02 in 4 hours I’m so glad I topped up again yesterday

• Little bit scary imo. Ridiculous he's going to overtake sterling.

• If it wasn’t for ss I think I’d be taking a bit of profit out now

• He is so close to sterling now after sterling’s 3 goals. Ridiculous.

• @Indexman said in CHO to start tonight!!:

He is so close to sterling now after sterling’s 3 goals. Ridiculous.

Overtaking Harry Kane now!

I guess users see him being on par with Jadon Sancho now - there are too many question marks to sustain this value in my opinion.

At least we can hope for similar growth when all of our other players are 'trending'.

• @Kaned-again I got on at 3 quid odd, but unfortunately sat and watched Sancho! Think he was about 7 or 8 when I got CHO.