Who's haat property for IPDs 1st 30 days back?

• I haven't tried the IPD strategy yet. Rest of my port is settled in for the long term now with a few transfers in mind and PB.

Just for fun and to see if it really is worthwhile, I want to have a player just for IPD 30 days then sell and put it on another. Anyone spotted any good strikers for this?

• Luis Muriel or vardy

• @Tom77 said in Who's haat property for IPDs 1st 30 days back?:

Luis Muriel or vardy

If you wait until Saturday (possibly Friday depending on how its calculated) Muriel has 6 IPD eligible fixtures (4 at home) within 30 days. His value is pretty low at the minute and I'd expect his value to increase before the weekend as i'm sure a few users are waiting to take advantage of this.

• I was going to say Muriel and also dembele for Lyon too

• Also martin terrier at lyon is usefull, up and coming player.

• Mbappe bangs goals in for fun

• What is the rule with ipd if I bought today do I get 30days as off tomorrow?

• @Ynot_b said in Who's haat property for IPDs 1st 30 days back?:

What is the rule with ipd if I bought today do I get 30days as off tomorrow?

No, it starts running from today. So if you bought today, they would be eligible for in play dividends up to and including Tuesday 23rd April.

• @Yellow
    Thanks said I wasn’t going to do it but going to put10% of port into ipd

• @NewUser257214 said in Who's haat property for IPDs 1st 30 days back?:

Mbappe bangs goals in for fun

You cant really flip him mate as he is to high a price, commision will eat your profits. The point of an ipd player is to keep turning them over, even if you instant sell you can make a profit, so with players anything up to £1.50 ish are decent value.

• @Westy said in Who's haat property for IPDs 1st 30 days back?:

I haven't tried the IPD strategy yet. Rest of my port is settled in for the long term now with a few transfers in mind and PB.

Just for fun and to see if it really is worthwhile, I want to have a player just for IPD 30 days then sell and put it on another. Anyone spotted any good strikers for this?

Quagliarella. Top scorer in Italy. 21 goals and 7 assists so far this season. His post split price will currently be 42p and every goal or assist he registers in your 30 day period will be 1p back.

• I really like the look of Andy Delort (39p post split) & Gaetan Laborde (37p post split) both at Montpellier.

Delort has scored or assisted in each of his last 6 & has 10 goals & 7 assists in 27 games.

Laborde has 10 goals & 3 assists in 26 games.

Montpellier's fixtures look good too. First game back after this break is against Guingamp at home, who have the leakiest defence in the French 1st division.

• spread roughly £500 this morning just for this idea, see how the next 30 days goes.
    0_1553526917439_Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 15.14.37.png

• Cheers all... have worked out Milik gets 7 games and two of those are versus Arsenal back line...so got a few of him

Will look at those you've mentioned for another:
    Quag
    Delort
    Laborde
    Terrier
    Muriel
    Vardy

• I’ve gone through about 25players and my list is very similar-:

Muriel
    Delort
    Laborde
    Vardy

Based on cost/games in 30days/goals/assists

Quag was close but 3 of the 5 games are against higher placed teams

Di Maria was close also 6 games 5 against teams in the bottom half

• @Westy said in Who's haat property for IPDs 1st 30 days back?:

Cheers all... have worked out Milik gets 7 games and two of those are versus Arsenal back line...so got a few of him

Will look at those you've mentioned for another:
    Quag
    Delort
    Laborde
    Terrier
    Muriel
    Vardy

I've also gone for Stuani as he plays Friday night and is part of the novelty of the first game day post split. Plus he scores lots of goals. Hoping to flip him in the build up and during the game.

• @Ynot_b I've lumped on di Maria as my pick!

• I've gone premium... Lewandowski... Virtually guaranteed to score.

I want to see how the market reacts with the difference between say a 90p player and a 30p player. To me the first mental barrier is £1...

If I have £100 ready to flip on match day I'm just as happy to buy a 90p player as 30p. Spreads are hopefully going to be as low as they would normally be on a less than £1 player.

Would think the usual big hitters are good value... Cavani etc.

• Monaco hitting some form and Falcao is finding the onion bag. 3 in his last 2 league games and he also scored for Colombia the other day.

Next 2 games for Monaco are Caen and Guingamp. Both in the bottom 3 with the 1st and 3rd worst defences in ligue 1.

• Post share split it will be interesting to see how these pan out, especially with 900 shares needed to budge a penny. I’ve gone for Vardy, Muriel and Falcao. You can pick up all three for £1.21. Ridiculous!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.