who's waiting??

• Stating the obvious but there has been a lot of trading of the last few days !!

We know that the best plan at the moment is to get as many shares as possible so they triple tomorrow but who is looking at this SS from the other side?? who is keeping their money ready for the 12:00 'release the hounds' moment tomorrow to get players on the cheap??

Cheers

AndyP

• Funnily enough I've been watching the "decrease" list with great curiosity during the last 24hrs. I'm poised, ready...waiting.... 😎😂

• @AndyP32 said in who's waiting??:

Stating the obvious but there has been a lot of trading of the last few days !!

We know that the best plan at the moment is to get as many shares as possible so they triple tomorrow but who is looking at this SS from the other side?? who is keeping their money ready for the 12:00 'release the hounds' moment tomorrow to get players on the cheap??

Cheers

AndyP

Why would you wait? You know all prices will be approximately a third of what they are now...or are you anticipating a lot of people will be selling up and you can get cheaper than now?

• @AndyP32 Surely its all the same ?? getting one future for £3 today or 3 for £1 tomorrow

• @NewUser11741
    I think some of the big boys will release a bit of profit in the top 10 in the next few days,hope it will work its way down to the mid range players

• I suspect many will also be waiting to invest closer to the return of domestic football given the g&a increase. Seems now is a good time to buy top price players but fri may see a bigger rise in the £1-3 bracket

• I'm not doing anything tomorrow. Prices are exactly the same, and trades in the last week will have priced in the new divs I'm sure.

It won't be as dramatic as last Monday's tradefest, but I do predict a tech problem or two, so I'm staying well away.

• @NewUser11741 it is the same mathematically but wouldn't you think you'd gain more profit from a player rising from a lower price??

• I’m actuallly really excited that lots of people are holding off for a spending spree tomorrow as they don’t have a clue that getting in before midnight would be better.

• @TeamGB 1 future now @ £3 = £3

3 futures at £1 -=    £3

unless you forecast a mad rush of fresh money.....there's no difference

why does not getting in before midnight make them clueless

• It was just supposed to be thought provoking and not to be taken too seriously. I agree with what you say. I personally feel the currently in demand players such as Sancho, CHO and Sterling will continue to rocket tomorrow and no reason for that to stop given the form the English team is on these days. Good luck to all of us this week! Bring it on...

• @Munchie63 said in who's waiting??:

@TeamGB 1 future now @ £3 = £3

3 futures at £1 -=    £3

unless you forecast a mad rush of fresh money.....there's no difference

why does not getting in before midnight make them clueless

Because there's no sense to waiting. Prices have been rising still so instead of getting one future for £3 you could wait and buy three tomorrow for £1.05 a pop because the prices have gone up. If you want a player just go for them.

Also I'm very confident that trying to but anyone tomorrow at 12 is going to be an absolute shit show of technical issues, I wouldn't bank on being able to buy at 12 on the dot as something is likely to go wrong like last Monday after the announcement, trying to buy was a nightmare.

• TBH I did my buying 2 weeks ago.

But if everyone is so sure that only a fool will be waiting til tomorrow to buy, then where's the influx of money going to be coming from to continue to drive these 1/3rd shares higher ?
    and why will nobody be able to buy at noon If everyones done their buying

the arguement kind of contradicts itself

• @AndyP32 Surely everyone that has spare money lying around has already bought pre SS, otherwise they're buying at a premium tomorrow.
    The only rises I see happening as I've wrote previously are the top priced players that some traders couldn't afford 1 Pre SS, then they might be buzzing off buying 1 or 2 tomorrow, I'm hoping that there are 1000s of these traders so we can see some double figure rises.
    One thing that I am expecting unfortunately is FI sending out Tweets saying Market now suspended till bla bla bla, that's going to be a big disappointment, hopefully I'm wrong.

• @AndyP32 said in who's waiting??:

@NewUser11741 it is the same mathematically but wouldn't you think you'd gain more profit from a player rising from a lower price??

In essence yes, however I do expect both profits and losses to increase comparatively post split.
    Nothing to do with the sums. Just the lower pricing should increase not only volatility and trade, but should extend both high and low peaks to greater margins.

There's greater potential now for everyone, FI has geared all of this to increase long term trade.
    Players previously priced at £3.00 may have caused a raised eyebrow in the past, when moving by around 30p (10%).
    We may now see these same players costing £1 but fluctuating by around 50p.
    If that happens, in terms of profit/loss I think there'll be significant differences. Winners might be those who best understand those triggers.
    Team announcements, goals, injuries, substitutions...the influence of smaller variables may have increased to a point of being quite significant, adding incentive to trade.

• @AndyP32 thats the maddest thing I've ever heard! You realise they've divided the original buy price by three as well right?!

• Do you think the question as to whether any money was being held back for post SS May have been answered in the last hour? 😊

• @Le-Blanc the £650 my portfolio has gone up by in that last hour says yes!!! Glad I got my spending done in advance to profit from it instead of being part of part of the rush to buy!!

• @9stevo yes me too! I’m too modest a fellow to tell you how much I made since Noon but I too am a very happy chappy. Mind you....my fingers have already started getting itchy looking at some of the new prices! 😁🤦‍♀️😁

• @Le-Blanc haha its very exciting isn't it!!! I've no money left so can't be tempted (at least until pay day 😂)