ROOKIE MISTAKE!!! 😫

• Ok so I've been on FI since September and am currently on a portfolio which is showing roughly a 45% ROI. So I'm not a newbie, far from it.

However...

I've had this £60+ cash balance waiting until after the games tonight / S.S. to see where the value may lie and it's been burning a hole in my pocket. I thought I could control it. I thought I'd matured as a trader.

NOPE!

Popped into the loo for a few mins, took the iPad to keep an eye on the scores. ENGLAND GO 2-1 UP! Okay i MUST INVEST IN THE GOALSCORER NOW. WE CANNOT WAIT. BUY BUY BUY.

So I did. Or so I thought 😳

Thing is, I was watching flashscore commentary and thought I'd gotten the jump on everyone when I executed my trade...

0_1553546770150_image.jpeg

IM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN MYSELF (it's only money from divs but to fall so disgracefully at the final hurdle!😭😭)

Ps NEVER rely on flashscore.com again whilst evacuating the bowels 😡😡😡

• @ScouseSte 😂😂 he's a long term hold anyway!! Could well turn out to be the best shit ever!

• @Dan-w said in ROOKIE MISTAKE!!! 😫:

@ScouseSte 😂😂 he's a long term hold anyway!! Could well turn out to be the best shit ever!

Ahhhh not after Barkley grabs a second 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Don't worry about Barkley, he will be injured before long so will drop like a stone. I got caught out on him earlier this year when he played a couple of half decent games and had a large rise,then didn't do much next game and got dropped so his price plummeted!

• @Dan-w said in ROOKIE MISTAKE!!! 😫:

Don't worry about Barkley, he will be injured before long so will drop like a stone. I got caught out on him earlier this year when he played a couple of half decent games and had a large rise,then didn't do much next game and got dropped so his price plummeted!

Haha me too! I HATE Barkley!! He's a jinx one way or another to me! 😂

• but it says Barkley at the top ?

• I'm on train... Missed game was following on flash score... So who actually got the goal if not barkley?

Luckily I didn't have cash balance otherwise I'd prob done the same

• @Munchie63 said in ROOKIE MISTAKE!!! 😫:

but it says Barkley at the top ?

Yes but I on,y had the commentary on. When I went to Match Summary...imagine my horror 😫😫

• @Vespasian32 said in ROOKIE MISTAKE!!! 😫:

I'm on train... Missed game was following on flash score... So who actually got the goal if not barkley?

Luckily I didn't have cash balance otherwise I'd prob done the same

It came up on commentary RICE 😏

• if it makes you feel any better I was 1 corner away from £120 and one yellow card away from another £220

I hate it when they play keep ball with 10mins left :)