Neymar doesn't deserve to be king

• Now I'm not arguing that Neymar shouldn't be near the top but he doesn't deserve to be ahead of Pogba in my opinion. He's earned £1.86 less in dividends per share compared to Pogba (footyindexscout), 13 months older and he's injury prone, they're facts. I'd also worry that Brazilian forwards aren't known for their longevity, Neymar is 27 now and seems the to be the partying type when you see news articles about him.

Agree or disagree?

• Agree,

Even if Copa America is made PB and that and potential big summer move for him to madrid or barca comes through I still think he is overpriced.

But everyone seems overpriced at the moment haha I really am hoping the market settles after the split and we see a true top 200 based on dividend returns.

• @nally93 i see where you are coming from with this but i have to disagree in the longterm side of it but agree with this current season. Pogba has had a media storm this season followed by a few great pb scores but neymar is more consistent year to year. I hold both players but definitely feel like pogba is by far the riskier one.

• @nally93

Disagree

He is £24 despite playing in a relatively low MB League and having been out injured for months
    If he moves his price will probably go up further / I think the reverse is likely for Pogba
    The CL Exit has already been built into Neymars price / If Man utd Lose to Barca(distinct possibily) his price will probably go down.
    Neymar is guaranteed CL Football next season / Pogba - not so much

I hold both btw

• I appreciate Neymar has been injured the last 3 months but the current yield as of a few days ago shows that Pogba has returned nearly 19% of his current price.

Both worth holding but Pogba is the dividend king.

0_1553552169311_upload-cdc53a11-3015-4254-b505-9048cd137d9e

• I look at what Neres is doing this season and I think his age and flair I can see him taking neymars place in the Brazil team and more attractive at price and age for a mega money move to one of the top 5

• Neymar is king because of his PB scores. average of about 15 points above messi.

Pogba is just behind him because he's a bit of a loudmouth cock so gets in the media more.

• @Rufio90210 said in Neymar doesn't deserve to be king:

Agree,

Even if Copa America is made PB and that and potential big summer move for him to madrid or barca comes through I still think he is overpriced.

But everyone seems overpriced at the moment haha I really am hoping the market settles after the split and we see a true top 200 based on dividend returns.

This will only ever happen if people ignore any future dividend earning possibilities. The future is more important than what’s been before unfortunately for your wish.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.