Nothing productive

• This has no substance. No pumps or tips. Just wanted to say good luck to everyone on the index.
    I’ve been on nearly 6 months now and feel part of this ever growing community. Just hoping we can all get a slice of the money pie tomorrow!!

See you on the other side!!!

• @Salmon said in Nothing productive:

This has no substance. No pumps or tips. Just wanted to say good luck to everyone on the index.
    I’ve been on nearly 6 months now and feel part of this ever growing community. Just hoping we can all get a slice of the money pie tomorrow!!

See you on the other side!!!

Good luck to you too FI brother 💪🏻

• I’m just about to go to bed, I guess I will wake up and watch the clock tick away until about 1145, when there will be a tweet saying the suspension has been extended.
    But eventually we’ll be back on, and I will get to see if all that I have planned for tomorrow was right or wrong.
    Good luck guys, all the best.

• Just done my last bit of spending before the SS, good luck to all !

• Good luck everyone lets hope they fuck it up and if they do lets hope its in our favour like trebling our money instead of our holds. Its gonna be a long morning waiting on 12 o clock

• @Ringers said in Nothing productive:

I’m just about to go to bed, I guess I will wake up and watch the clock tick away until about 1145, when there will be a tweet saying the suspension has been extended.
    But eventually we’ll be back on, and I will get to see if all that I have planned for tomorrow was right or wrong.
    Good luck guys, all the best.

Haha you just virtually repeated what i said to the wife, getting strong visions of the market suspension a couple of weeks ago, and that wasn't even close to a Share Split 🤦🏻‍♂️

• alt text

• I wish you the same, too.

• @Salmon just seen your thread on the off topic section, good luck with the Marathon bud.
    I’ve donated, here’s the link for anyone else like me who doesn’t look at that part of the forum...
    https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/6658/why-not

• @GregF cheers mate. Very kind of you.
    Wasn’t sure if people read the other feeds but thought I would give it a go. Appreciate you posting the link here x

• @Salmon no worries mate, sounds like a good cause. Sounds like a lot of people have profited today, so hopefully a few more traders contribute.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.