900 or 300?

• Anyone worked out yet how many for a 1p rise? I can’t keep track lol.

• its 300 pal

• It looks like it is actually 900. FI said it would be 300 but I don't think that is correct. Lots of discussion on Twitter by big traders saying the same, one says he listed 4000 shares and price only went down 4p.

Yesterday I listed 100 Jonathan Panzo's as an experiment and price went down 1p.

Just now I listed 300 of the same player and the price didn't move.

• Seems like it’s 900 then. A lot more hard work for flipping.

• If it's 900 that's changed the game entirely. They said they wouldn't change the effect of buying/selling on the player prices....

• @TheSleepingGiant I thought you could only list up to a maximum of 300 shares???

• If its 900 for 1p, some serious money has been put in today! By my calculations, 300k in Neymar alone in the last hour?

• @9stevo - You can only list 300 at one time, but you can then just list another 300 and another 300 etc, etc.

So for example I have 399 Panzo's so if I list 300 and then list my other 99 it then shows 399 Panzo's for sale.

• @TheSleepingGiant Thanks! I did not no this! I had read somewhere that pre SS you could only list 100 at a time and I stupidly assumed you couldn't list any more for sale until all of those had sold! It never occurred to me that you could list another 100 at the lower price, game changer for me this and I can't believe I just assumed!! Thanks again!!!

• @9stevo

Don't worry about it pal. We all make mistakes ... I'm sure you won't be the only one that didn't realise.

It's just a pity it took you 8 months to figure out this particular conundrum 😉

• @johnboywalker haha it never even occurred to me that it would be any different, I just saw you could only list 100 and took it absolutely literally!!

• I put a player on the market for a few seconds just to check, put 300, price didn't change, put 300 more, no change, put 150 more and price dropped 1p, seems very much like the proposed 300 is bollox, unless it's just 900 for today

• @Andy-M said in 900 or 300?:

I put a player on the market for a few seconds just to check, put 300, price didn't change, put 300 more, no change, put 150 more and price dropped 1p, seems very much like the proposed 300 is bollox, unless it's just 900 for today

I'll second that. I just tried the same as Andy, and on my attempt, it's looking around 700 for the price to change. I did it with Carrasco.

I have since returned him to the safety of my impenetrable vault.

• @johnboywalker said in 900 or 300?:

@Andy-M said in 900 or 300?:

I put a player on the market for a few seconds just to check, put 300, price didn't change, put 300 more, no change, put 150 more and price dropped 1p, seems very much like the proposed 300 is bollox, unless it's just 900 for today

I'll second that. I just tried the same as Andy, and on my attempt, it's looking around 700 for the price to change. I did it with Carrasco.

I have since returned him to the safety of my impenetrable vault.

The 700 was probably because someone else has an odd 200 for sale.

• I'm wondering if there is some lag. I listed 300 Prcic and he seemed to stay at 29p. Took him out the sale queue and he says 29p on his profile but 28p in my portfolio.

• @Yellow said in 900 or 300?:

I'm wondering if there is some lag. I listed 300 Prcic and he seemed to stay at 29p. Took him out the sale queue and he says 29p on his profile but 28p in my portfolio.

Just killed the app and restarted it and he's now 29p in my portfolio.

• @ShaneH said in 900 or 300?:

If it's 900 that's changed the game entirely. They said they wouldn't change the effect of buying/selling on the player prices....

It does seem to be around 900, and that means that they've done what they said they would do; they haven't changed the amount of money needed to move a price.

• @Keegans-Bluff

Yes, I was mixed up. Seems your explanation below holds true. Thanks

EDIT: Your explanation in the other thread in fact.

• I’m sure Cole said on the video I watch it was 300

• @ShaneH no worries - it's not the most self-evident thing to get your head round, which is why it's important to try and explain it.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.