First ten pound player (again) who and when

• Who will be the new first ten pound player and how long will it take

I'm going Pogba
    By the end of July

• think sterling is going to be the player - media wise backed up with performances and goals on the pitch.....am always up for the outsiders.....:-)

• Doesnt seem like 5 minutes since we had this thread previously! Love it. Think Neymar got there first last time. Ill go for him again.

• Yeah I could see Sterling being the man on here.

My big bets are on Kane, Sane and Sterling with the Nations League kicking in, the goals and assists, and City chasing all competitions.

The season is almost over and there's every chance Pogba goes back to Juve or France, etc and that could impact his price.

• @Harmonica You must have loved this last year.

:)

• I think it will be Pogba... will be sure to pick up plenty of MB in the next round of CL. A couple of good performances … maybe a PB with a game winning penalty or something, will see him get there by end of the season.

• Neymar already worth £25.50 in old money (£8.50 in new money).

• Do we really think £10 is months away.

I think we’ll have a £10 player by the 15th April.

And it’ll be neymar

• @Ringers agree.

• Neymar down to £8.46... think the mania is over... some people will skim profits now (I am/have).

Plus turns out it's 900 shares to move price 1p, I predict a very flat market at the higher end. It will take insane money to get from £8.46 to £10 (£7500 ish just to move to £8.47!)

• Sancho- if a move to United is on the cards could be a good shout!

• @Vespasian32 said in First ten pound player (again) who and when:

Neymar down to £8.46... think the mania is over... some people will skim profits now (I am/have).

Plus turns out it's 900 shares to move price 1p, I predict a very flat market at the higher end. It will take insane money to get from £8.46 to £10 (£7500 ish just to move to £8.47!)

I agree, it seems a lot, but, unless I’m mistaken (which I could well be) it takes as much to raise him 1p now as it would to raise him 3p pre SS.

So a £1.50 rise now is the equivalent to a £4.50 rise then.

His monthly chart suggests he was about £20.50, 30 days ago, he was very close to £25 at close yesterday. So the money went in last month, without him playing a game or returning many dividends.

So is £1.50 achievable? Bearing in mind the reduction opens him up to a new market to buy 1 or 2 shares, and he might come back and get press?