What Goes Up...

• Happy Share-Split Day people!

:)

I'm sure we've all seen our portfolios rocket this last week and it has been fun refreshing the page every 5 minutes since noon to see the jump.

The big invest has happened now though and I suspect the big panic is about to kick in as some investors take out. Hopefully it doesn't happen but if it does...

Keep Calm!

It will rise again :)

• @Dan-The-Man said in What Goes Up...:

Happy Share-Split Day people!

I've seen my portfolio rocket this last week and it was fun refreshing the page every 5 minutes to see the jump.

The big invest has happened now though and I suspect the big panic is about to kick in as some investors take out. Hopefully it doesn't happen but if it does...

Keep Calm!

The last two sentences are what I constantly tell myself during failed one night stands 😔

• @ScouseSte said in What Goes Up...:

@Dan-The-Man said in What Goes Up...:

I've seen my portfolio rocket this last week and it was fun refreshing the page every 5 minutes to see the jump.

Keep Calm!

The last two sentences are what I constantly tell myself during failed one night stands 😔

You clearly aren't burying the bodies in deep enough holes ... 😉

• @johnboywalker said in What Goes Up...:

@ScouseSte said in What Goes Up...:

Keep Calm!

Hahaha

@johnboywalker said in What Goes Up...:

@ScouseSte said in What Goes Up...:

Keep Calm!

😂😂

• im testing the market selling a few shares of every player... im approx. £700 up since the market re-opened (on what was a £17k port) …

interestingly after 1hr40 I still haven't sold a single;

Lukaku
    Kimmich
    Bruno Fernandez
    Marquinhos

Yet these all flew off the shelf;

Mandzukic
    Messi
    Callum Wilson
    Kane
    Sancho
    Neymar
    Lala

Can't really work out the pattern at the lower end. But yet again seems all the profit is coming from very small section of the market

Hopefully it trickles down soon as the top end has already been inflated a lot pre split

• @Vespasian32

It's interesting that Messi flew off given he's going down.

• yeah seems the rush is over and its going flat with some sell offs now. Was £700 up at around 2pm, now £650 ish and each refresh (5 mins or so) is down a pound or two.

Going to be a very interesting couple of weeks when we see what kind of IPD behaviour there is and how the market moves to PB winners.

Worried about this whole 900 shares (or as @Ericali says 'buckets' for different price bands) will affect volatility.

• Yes strange buying with as mentioned a select few grabbing the buys.
    I was hoping Goretzka,Depay would increase and no doubt many others have players in that just under a £1-£1.50 mark which look amazing value but the big boys creaming the funds.
    Maybe in a day or two towards weekend it's going to tickle down.

• All the money went into very few players. I don't think it will trickle down with that kind of mania.. the players at lower end will need to trigger the movement by scoring or winning PB etc. Very mysterious market behaviour. Completely not driven by value!

• @Vespasian32 said in What Goes Up...:

Can't really work out the pattern at the lower end.

Seems like MB and psychological feeling are the main factors driving the price now. The players in the lower end do not move much. I think that when the match days come, IPD will stimulate money pouring into the cheap and easy-flip players.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.