Buy price changing

• Getting confused on this now. Is it right that my buy price of a player goes up when I sell some futures (not just when I buy them so change average) ? Is this a glitch or is to do with selling cheaper futures first ? Has it always been like this ?

• @Indexical said in Buy price changing:

Getting confused on this now. Is it right that my buy price of a player goes up when I sell some futures (not just when I buy them so change average) ? Is this a glitch or is to do with selling cheaper futures first ? Has it always been like this ?

This is a bug that's been going on for the last week or two I think.

• I thought so but then I convinced myself that it actually makes sense. Share split maths is melting my brain.

• Yes it’s a bug since the previous downtime and I am yet to get an answer on it from the Customer Service guys.

• @Le-Blanc said in Buy price changing:

Yes it’s a bug since the previous downtime and I am yet to get an answer on it from the Customer Service guys.

I’ve emailed them too so hopefully they address it.

• @Indexical said in Buy price changing:

Getting confused on this now. Is it right that my buy price of a player goes up when I sell some futures (not just when I buy them so change average) ? Is this a glitch or is to do with selling cheaper futures first ? Has it always been like this ?

Does it actually affect your portfolio price, though? Surely the only thing that matters is the numbers of futures you hold and the current price. It's annoying that it affects your supposed profit...but we're not actually losing money, are we?

• @DanD said in Buy price changing:

@Indexical said in Buy price changing:

Does it actually affect your portfolio price, though? Surely the only thing that matters is the numbers of futures you hold and the current price. It's annoying that it affects your supposed profit...but we're not actually losing money, are we?

I find it really annoying personally as it means all my figures are wrong , my record keeping is messed up and my trades are affected. So I think it does have impact. Agree it doesn’t change actual profit but it’s just another thing you have to track yourself