Watchlist

• Morning all, how do I add players to my watchlist? I'm sure it's simple, but I've not seen anything as yet. Cheers

• search for the player you want...click on the star next to their sell/buy price

that will add them

they do have a habit of disappearing off again though. One tip if you have the money is to buy 1 share in that player and that way he will be in your portfolio

• @Munchie63 said in Watchlist:

search for the player you want...click on the star next to their sell/buy price

that will add them

they do have a habit of disappearing off again though. One tip if you have the money is to buy 1 share in that player and that way he will be in your portfolio

I worked it out kind of....

If you add them to your watch list on the app, it will only show on the app. Same goes if you add them via the website, it only saves on the website.

Hope that helps

• I can't find the watchlist on the app. Can you please advise.

I am on iOS if that makes a difference.

• It gets removed if you delete your cookies I believe
    I have managed to retain a watch list for the last 5 weeks and at one point I deleted my entire internet history but left the option to remove cookies unchecked and it still remained.

• @Advinculas-Index

A whole 5 weeks without deleting your internet history...…...yeah right.

0_1553689742309_upload-de4d15c7-8d1a-4baf-a5e2-174bd3bd54ad

• @ScouseSte mine still disappear from the website randomly.

I either buy 1 future or stick their name in my notebook

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.