Undefined!!!!!!

• What a great first SS for me! This month I've withdrawn £3.5k in profits (only £168 was dividends). That's 3 months of rent/bills!
    I put in an extra temporary 5-figure sum for the first time to maximise profits on Monday. I withdrew that back yesterday. I'll definitely do that again whenever the market is flying.

I've noticed that since last week, my account has the name "undefined" when I log onto the old FI site. It's more reliable than the Beta, although that has improved in that I can buy/sell there now. You may have noticed "undefined" instant selling yesterday. Although my name appears normally on the Beta site portfolio, it says "undefined" on the Recent Activity feed there. The User Activity on the old site says "undefined" as well.

Has anyone else had this problem? I spotted another "undefined" buying a player I had not bought, and I briefly panicked and checked my transaction history, but thankfully it was another "undefined", not me. My account name on the Beta says "undefined", but my name and address are correct. Although I was verified last year, it says on the Beta site that my account is suspended from withdrawing due to my age or being a new trader. I can withdraw on the old site, of course.

Yet another problem to ring CS about.

0_1553648767377_upload-a5a1c01b-91c3-4263-8ff2-586dad0f7135

• click account details, edit about me, and change your display name.

• @nicky540 said in Undefined!!!!!!:

click account details, edit about me, and change your display name.

Many thanks for this. It worked for the old site, but the changes do not remain on the Beta site. Their main site is so messed up. I'll call CS.

• @Londoner said in Undefined!!!!!!:

@nicky540 said in Undefined!!!!!!:

click account details, edit about me, and change your display name.

Many thanks for this. It worked for the old site, but the changes do not remain on the Beta site. Their main site is so messed up. I'll call CS.

Sorted. I've made the changes on the app (Android) and it's filtered through to the Beta and old sites. Thanks again, Nicky.