Media Bonus Top 5 for summer? And FI’s next announcement!

• What are people’s thoughts on the next announcement in mid April regarding the MB bonus’s over the summer.

FI have already said they are going to do something to keep trading alive through out the summer as there are no major comps.

In my opinion this will be the top five being paid media bonus’s,

1st - 5p
    2nd - 4p
    3rd - 3p
    4th - 2p
    5th - 1p

I’ve see a lot of people moving their focus to IPD’s in the last few days on the forum, with only about 45 days of the football season left they’ll only see one full 30 day example of the IPD’s.

I expect to see the big players and major transfer rumours increasing in value at the back end of next month, just inline with pay day and at the end of many 30 day investments in IPD players.

FI’s announcement in mid April is well timed as investing in IPD’s won’t be as appealing as you won’t see the whole 30 days potential. FI will want this money reinvested and not withdrawn. This announcement is nearly exactly 30 days after the announcement of a 88% rise in IPD’s.

Your thoughts please.

• Yeh I think they'll want IPD cash going on MB players.

• @Brad A top 5 Media payout makes perfect sense. It will help the ones like Lukaku who just miss it to have a chance

• @Brad I like your thinking. That would keep the taste buds titlllated and ppl trading over the summer.

• For Treble Media days they currently pay a total of 6p per share (3p, 2p and 1p).

Although I hope you're right, I highly doubt they'll start paying an extra 9p (5p and 4p) on top of this... That's 150% increase in dividends over the summer.

• could be that, but wouldn't be surprised if it's some kind of IPD-scheme where 30 day buys get some bonus for MB placing.

• @Keegans-Bluff hope they don't complicate it too much.

Even just paying;
    1 - 3p
    2 - 2p
    3 - 1p
    4 - 1p
    5 - 1p

Would suit me.

• @Brad I personally feel they will bring forward the idea of opening up MB to all players, this will see alot of trading and potentionally a large cash injection or they just increase the div pay out to 4p, 3p and 2p that's my thinking anyway

• @Keegans-Bluff said in Media Bonus Top 5 for summer? And FI’s next announcement!:

could be that, but wouldn't be surprised if it's some kind of IPD-scheme where 30 day buys get some bonus for MB placing.

I’d say this is highly likely given the recent movement towards more frequent trading.

• @Johar Good point. If they were to pay 4p, 3p, 2p, 1p however this would cost them the same as a week with 4x Media days, 1x single match day and 2x treble match days

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.