IPOs 28/3/19

• Are people now going to understand this a little different?

William from Wolfsburg being IPOd at 60p, who in the right mind would have IPOd him a week a go at £1.80.

It’s going to take £540 to move him to 61p lol

IPOd at the same price at Mats Hummels, Rodrigo Moreno & Diego Costa.

Plenty more aswell, but this was the example I chose.

• @Wino1 where have you been able to find the list of the latest IPO's?

• I can't see the prices on the blog how much is vinicious going for ?

• @Jad1982 50p. I saw him play the other week, put himself about and he took his goal really well, however, I didn't realise he was 24 already!

• @LarryDuffman neither did I I thought he was a bit younger and I saw the same game mate and at 50p he might be worth a shot but if bots are in force then he will probs be 60p+ before we even see him appear

• @Jad1982 said in IPOs 28/3/19:

I can't see the prices on the blog how much is vinicious going for ?

If you're viewing on mobile then the page probably doesn't load very well, try switching to view as desktop site.

• Who his going to buy any of those players when no doubt they will cost £1-1.50 once floated.
    The same price as Depay,Zaniolo,Sanchez,Firmino,Loftus Cheek etc etc etc

Previous ipos have started at silly money and it could be madness to pay upwards of a pound for any of these.

Maybe it will be different this time.

• @Gazz127 madness it's ridiculous this and the spread is taking the piss!

• yeh remember IPOs are one of the most moaned about topics tho… so maybe this is to ward off the bots and not see a mad rush to buy. They can sit at their IPO price until they do something to justify a movement. Kind of what we all wanted?!

• @Vespasian32

Agree, when you already have some quality at cheap prices them yes maybe wait until the can justify being even thought if as a purchase.

• Anyone fancy any of those players? Looks thoroughly uninspiring

• As Andy Gray once shouted about Ronaldo's girly footwork- ''NAHC NOCHT FOR MEE!'' What a woeful bunch of IPOs, bots won't even want them. I thought there are a few decent kids still not on. That Humphrey that has been on City's bench. Been some others in Europe that I can't find too.

Who on Earth has written in and requested some of these players? Norman from Grimbsy's lifelong fan club?

• Embleton would have looked a better buy a year ago as he was on of our best players in the u19 euro winning team. However as a supporter of league 2 football he has hardly pulled up any trees on loan at grimsby

• I’m not even going to touch this ipo there is one I’m interested in but at these prices compared to other ipo,s just not worth the risk with the bots

• One youngster I'm keeping an eye on is Paul Glatzel of Liverpool.

Nothing here that comes close sorry to say.

• The last lot of IPOs had Dan James at 70p.

By those prices Elliot Embleton is 90p. And it would take the GDP of a small African country to raise him a few pence.

• @Vespasian32 said in IPOs 28/3/19:

yeh remember IPOs are one of the most moaned about topics tho… so maybe this is to ward off the bots and not see a mad rush to buy. They can sit at their IPO price until they do something to justify a movement. Kind of what we all wanted?!

Spot on. Can’t see people falling over themselves at these prices. Will be to busy running away I would’ve thought.
    Is this a conscious attempt by FI to keep the automated flippers away?

• Been thinking about asking them to put Will Vaux and Semi Ajayi on from Rotherham.

Both far too good for Rotherham and could, could develop into not bad lower end Prem players. And have both broken into their international squads over the past year.

Not sure if they are the type of player that would get people trading though?

• There are cheaper players and better on here already I’m leaving this alone

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.