Android App Portfolio Screen Updates

• Noticed just now that FI have added a horizontal scroll to the 4 headings on the portfolio page in the Android app as well as a few other refreshes (share icons and dividend icons).

Not a fan of the scroll but the rest is good.

Did I hear someone say that IPDs are now included in the Divs total for each player? Had a quick look and doesn't seem to be the case for me..

• @Metropolis
    It says shares now instead of futures too.

• We're to find the app? Anyone have a link?

• @Sebastian Google Play store. Not sure how to link, but a search should show the app.

• New app looks shit... I don't see user activity anymore. And I wana see my port value from the port screen... So i hate the scrolling figures!

• @Vespasian32 Yes, good point. The user activity is missing. Didn't realise at first.

• @Metropolis it's even more prevelant to monitor user activity, as it will take longer for price changes to happen, to let us know who people are buying. It's the piece of information I'm most interested in outside of my port value... And it's gone

• @Vespasian32 True, but it wasn't very accurate or up to date pre share split though was it? So not sure how easy it would be to judge anyway. Still good to see activity though and also, who is buying to avoid some pump & dump.

• @Metropolis that was just a recent technical blip with it not working. It's working again now on the website.

Spot on about checking who is buying lol... 'Harry styles bought 100 kung po chicken'

Not just to avoid pump n dump but to get in at the start of a pump n dump and ride the coat tails!

• I always thought ticker prob illegal, breaking so many uk and gdpr rules

• Its still there on ios. But the new portfolio look is horrible it looks too cluttered. But other than that im not seeing any big changes

• Oh and theyve changed the individual cost price and the total price round. For a minute there i thought salah was down £2 per share and thought how the hell and when did that happen then realised hes still down 4p

• @Vespasian32 said in Android App Portfolio Screen Updates:

New app looks shit... I don't see user activity anymore. And I wana see my port value from the port screen... So i hate the scrolling figures!

I downloaded the latest version yesterday. I didn't notice the User Activity missing. I've used them in the past to spot unknown useful players. I'd see What's His Name buy X player. I think, "Who is that?" then check him out & sometimes it's a gem. That's piggy-backing on someone else's research. At least we still have the Activity on the Beta & old websites.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.