• Logged in for the first time today and FOOTIE is showing 80,213 -115.17

Could someone please help explain this or is there a glitch as yesterday it showed
    80,328 +2,711.31

• @Uncle-G
    I believe the + / - is in comparison to the previous day.. so day it is 115pts down

• We're now at 14:47 and it's still showing as -115.17
    Also what did you mean by 115 'points' down, i thought this figure was based on users, so are you saying it's over 2,000 less users so far today than yesterday?

• The figure that shows is the footie from the previous day it remains the same for 24hours . It relates to trading, no one is quite sure how it’s calculated but it’s a good indication of players getting bought or sold

• @Uncle-G

In simple terms mate. When folk are depositing money into the index, the footie will go up ...

When folk are removing money from the index, and cashing in profit, the footie goes down ...

It's always to be expected after the last few days of crazy rises, and nothing to worry about.

• @NewUser181606 There are 2 figures?
    Non of the figures stay the same for 24 hours as i have been taking photos for the last 3 days on my phone & they change

@AdyH I see, so that would be 115 points down from 2,711(previous day)
    I have been advised that 80,328 is the cost to buy a share on every player on Football Index

• @johnboywalker Thanks i'm assuming the first figure doesn't move around too much?

• @Uncle-G
    It’s almost trebled since I joined in July last year

• @Uncle-G said in -115.17:

@AdyH I see, so that would be 115 points down from 2,711(previous day)
    I have been advised that 80,328 is the cost to buy a share on every player on Football Index

It’s the difference between the closing FOOTIE between days.. so if it closed at 80,213 then previous day closed at 80,328, -115 being the difference

2,711 was how many points the FOOTIE change from the day before

• Footie =A daily measurement of the performance of the whole Football Index market.

In short, it is the FI market index, same as the Stock market FTSE 100 index.

You can track the Footie back to 01/2018 here: https://indexgain.co.uk/buzzpro/price-timeseries-charts/

• Thanks everyone for your input, slowly getting to grips with everything on here & in profit so that's the main thing i suppose lol

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.