Rip me a new one

• Here is my current portfolio, I am very happy with it and not looking to change it. I feel it is in a good place and I am confident about it.
    That said, if this was yours, what would you change?

0_1553794609683_upload-770be955-abae-43cf-80a3-80cc09d5a3e4

0_1553794662422_upload-62c3cee1-fa92-4bb4-bcbb-fe659f5f9179

• that is an interesting portfolio..... and if you're very happy and confident with it, then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

• @MrWh1te I'd be pretty happy with that. Some players I don't have but I can see why you have selected them.

• @MrWh1te looks good but id maybe lose drinkwater and edouard and pick up some smaller holdings in some media kings even if its just 10 futures in 2 or 3 of them. I think any players that return dividends regularly will be the first to grow again

• @NewUser731 said in Rip me a new one:

@MrWh1te I'd be pretty happy with that. Some players I don't have but I can see why you have selected them.

Too much Jack Daniels? 🤔

• I too have Piatek and slightly annoyed with continuous losses from him even though he has a good scoring record.

• @MrWh1te

You clearly are either pretty new or trade in/out a lot, given your purchase prices, but holding principally attackers whilst exciting also misses large sections of the market. Tah is your only defender (only a recent buy looking at the price as he was half that price a few weeks ago) but they account for some of my biggest winners - i realise that you have to work within a budget & many different strategies can work but I prefer to buy & hold unless something changes (reason for buying, injury, loss of form etc) & have a diverse set of players so whilst some are hot others might fall but I also tend to benefit from all the cyclical trends.

• @Gazz127 he's in the Polish squad now and scoring there as well. AC Milan are looking good for UCL next season. So he'll get himself on the world stage soon.

• Id sell your Drinkwater and buy Che Adams as he will probably go up by at least 10% between now and the weekend currently 0.84p

• @NewUser159387 Yeah I would say I am fairly new. Started around December I believe, first purchase was getting stung on Pulisic by buying high.

My strat is to buy players for capital appreciation that will last a while, I think all will go up (though I am tempted to sell Salah) and tend to focus on younger players who are already doing the business. I know I lose value probably but for me less risk too.

Tah is a fun £10 challenge I am doing, approx. £500 is my investement and £1000 goes back on credit card as soon as my monthly % profit here is less than the % I pay on the card :p

• @Gazz127 Annoying eh!
    My figures aren't quite right on him, I bought low, sold high, then bought again when he dropped. Sadly he kept on dropping and I cant work out why but I am sure he will bounce back.

• @MrWh1te hold Salah. He'll be priceless for summer MB

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.