Can anybody confirm 100% ???

• Hi traders, I'm searching for someone that has actually tested the 30 day G&A .. I have tried to get a definite answer to this b4 and only really got people's thoughts and opinions.
    Now I'd like to know if anybody has actually tested, I've dug up the explanation dates used from when G&A first started, if you look at the dates on a calendar then you'll see that the 20th of November is 31 days including the purchase date, so 30 days starting from the next calendar date, this is very vital when planning purchases for in play dividends.. you can easily get 8 games on certain teams if you wait 2 days more rather than purchasing today or tomorrow, Arsenal are a great example, they'll play on monday and have an 8th game on the 29th April which is in 32 days, meaning you can buy on saturday if my thoughts are correct, if they are incorrect then you'd need to wait until Sunday.

Ps Arsenal is just 1 example of several.

Here's the rules they put several months ago, really hope this has been tested and proven... cheers traders...

0_1553797331234_Screenshot_20190131-104644_Samsung Internet.jpg

• @Andy-M I bought Rashford 3rd December and got paid out on his goal against Newcastle on the 2nd January (the 31st day of hold)

Also above if you bought on Oct 21st and your player scored 20th Nov again it would have been the 31st day of hold.

Wouldn't like to say 100% though as FI have been known to pay out incorrectly in the past.

• @AT10 said in Can anybody confirm 100% ???:

@Andy-M I bought Rashford 3rd December and got paid out on his goal against Newcastle on the 2nd January (the 31st day of hold)

Also above if you bought on Oct 21st and your player scored 20th Nov again it would have been the 31st day of hold.

Wouldn't like to say 100% though as FI have been known to pay out incorrectly in the past.

Cheers mate, I'm aware of the dates on the example adding up to 31 days, just worried it's a mistake and i end up losing out on that 31st day, but your Rashford example is very comforting. Thanks again.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.