Vardy for 30 days?

• Surely Vardy at 50p is a steal with divs increase? What are people’s thoughts as there is not much action going on since the SS?

• Yes should return a decent sum in G&As. Very low risk at that price too.

• @Sam-L seems bad value.. Pre split he was around £1 on a Monday... Peaking around £1.10/£1.25 matchday depending whether he scored or not.

50p (£1.50) would be the highest price I've seen him and he's not in amazing form.

You can buy plenty of world class keepers for cheaper with 1p spreads.

Other cheaper strikers too
    And remember assists are now particularly valuable compare to before, so someone like Maddison if you fancy Leicester to score... More expensive but ticks a lot more boxes than Vardy, as he caters long term hold with ipd being a bonus rather than necessity

• @Sam-L if you wait until Saturday morning to buy then you'll get 5 games in 30 days, but there is other teams with 8 games if you time it correctly.

• Just sold mine got in at 42p sold at 51p moved on to 2 more flips for tomorrow night hopefully

• @Andy-M said in Vardy for 30 days?:

wait until Saturday morning to buy then you'll get 5 games in 30 days

The problem with that strategy is you are virtually the last to buy so pay a higher price; I bought Vardy pre SS for one less IPD game yet only paid 114 so have already benefited from 36p increase or 30%+ before he's even kicked a ball. OK it was the Int'l break but generally such players are cheaper on a Monday than on a Fri/Sat & although you don't always maximise the eligible games you can often get a far better price that can far outweigh any possible IPD's he might win.

• Leicester have a good run of games coming up and Rogers will get them going. He;s had the Int'l break to get to work with them. Vardy should get some goals.

Bournemouth
    Huddersfield
    Newcastle
    West Ham

• Hi,
    I cant agreed with you ...If you been here for few weeks at least, you should know that ppl spend £1000s already on cheap strikers around 30p-60p (scrool down forum and you will find few posts about 'cheap strikers for IPD games') so they just waiting for traders like you mate!! I think ppl already cash out cuz his price is already the highest I've seen on his graph ( like @Vespasian32 said )! Be careful with IPD games, not easy one - timing is very important !! Specially now, when prices are moving very slowly - like you said in your post ... is not much action going on since the SS?! I recommend, just wait till weekend and have a look what will happen and then decided what nxt...

• I totally agree with all of the comments and respect your points of view, I have been trading since December and have 35% profit without ever doing a reckless trade. I have gone with my gut on this one. I have gone for 100 shares, let’s see what happens, if it all goes Pete tong then I will have learnt my lesson. At worst I could lose £10 or so, so in the big picture it’s not the end of the world. Thanks for the advice, I read the forum daily and it’s because of you guys that I have managed to make profit so if ever your in Plymouth hit me up for a beer,

• @NewUser159387 said in Vardy for 30 days?:

@Andy-M said in Vardy for 30 days?:

wait until Saturday morning to buy then you'll get 5 games in 30 days

The problem with that strategy is you are virtually the last to buy so pay a higher price; I bought Vardy pre SS for one less IPD game yet only paid 114 so have already benefited from 36p increase or 30%+ before he's even kicked a ball. OK it was the Int'l break but generally such players are cheaper on a Monday than on a Fri/Sat & although you don't always maximise the eligible games you can often get a far better price that can far outweigh any possible IPD's he might win.

Well to be completely honest i would have bought a week ago because there is 9 days between 4th and 5th game and most people have already pushed price up, I was just thinking if he's getting on that late then it could be worth waiting for that 5th game, also i did mention that there were teams available with 8 games, I wouldn't bother with Vardy myself, think there is better value, but don't want to put someone off an investment, who knows he could score 3 on Saturday and be quids in with a huge price rise too.

Ps he only needs to wait like 27 more hours because he can buy midnight tomorrow.

• Although IPD players have been pumped I think they will maintain higher base values due to the dividends increase.

• There's much better value out there in my opinion, he's 32, around 40 odd pence above his IPO and has only won 2p in PB 528 days ago. I could name younger strikers who are very close to their IPO price, have won more PB dividends and score around the same amount.

• @Nally name and shame...!!/ pump....

• He is a decent punt for a quick return. Leicester have a good run of relatively easy fixtures.

• Ive seen vardy poo up so many times when folk are talking about quick flips. What other players are similar to vardys trend of weekly rises and falls?

• 100% can see your logic. Leicester have a good run of games coming up as previously mentioned. Vardy can be hit and miss though, although could be a successful quick flip. For slightly longer term maybe look at Leicester players such as Barnes, Maddison or Tielemans? The next four games could really see interest in those players rise. (NOTE: I own none of these players, just offering my opinion!)

• Vardy has started to score on a more regular basis recently now since the Manager change. If he scores two or more vs Bournemouth I see him having further capital growth.

• I jumped on a few days ago, seen an 8% profit - had I jumped on a day earlier after 'thinking' about it I would have been looking at around 20%

He's gonna be like a firework over the next month, then poooooooof gone.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.