Luis Suarez...

• With Barca set for 9 games including UCL in the next 30 days, Suarez at 89p is very tempting now the in play dividends are active 😍 IMO !!! Any other recommendations?

• @Mac said in Luis Suarez...:

set for 9 games including UCL in the next 30 days, Suarez at 89p is very tempting now the in play dividends are active 😍 IMO !

I think he is injured and will be out for the first few games.

If I was to invest in any Barca players right now i'd take a punt on the forgotten loanee Kevin-Prince Boateng at 25p. With Dembele & Suarez out and a fixture pile-up he is likely to get a few opportunities - it was situations like this that he was loaned for after all.

• Oh is he really, dammit! That’s a very good shout, and a great price !

• I agree with the tactic and there can be some definite money to be had in this approach. As i just mentioned in another post, I sold and re-bought my shares in Ter Stegen as I am hoping as a GK he will play the full 9 games. Always slight issue in outfield players is that 9 games in a month means that the likelihood of rotation must be pretty high. Even if a Barca attacker plays 5/6 of the games though you would fancy your chances of a decent return!

• Ter Stegan is one I’m also definitely going to get on. I believe he’s 50p per share - no brainer

• @Mac 1 clean sheet covers your selling commission.