Don't laugh but... Joe Allen?!!?

• So don't all laugh me out of town but I was looking through players the other day and Joe Allen caught my eye for 20p! I was thinking he may be a good shout for a long shot (admittedly very long!!) as he said he'd give Stoke a season when they were relegated (which admittedly hasn't worked out too well!!) and with his favourite manager (Rodgers) back in the league with Leicester. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that he gets linked this summer or even gets a move to a bottom half club. Plus he's 20p a share so 100 only costs Β£20!! May just be worth a punt? Any thoughts or should I stop sniffing so much glue?!! πŸ˜‚ Interested to hear peoples thoughts.

DISCLAIMER: This is not a pump as I do not hold Joe Allen (YET!!!)

• Cant believe you didn't post this anonymously... πŸ˜‚ maybe just maybe..... he is the type of player for a PB score surely? I expect teilimans to benefit from the Leicester side.

• @Dan-w Haha it was more of a brain fart than a post! I have a solid portfolio with loads of safe holds and I was looking for someone to take a gamble on!! I'm still considering rolling the dice and buying some!! I know he won't win any divs but don't let that fool you people on here make plenty of money on players who've never returned a penny in MB/PB or IPDs.

• @9stevo he will only need a goal and his price will rise as I suspect you will be one of a few people to hold early enough to sell on a rise πŸ’₯

• @Dan-w nah goals for Stoke will do nothing on here! He needs a move to shift his price and that obviously won't happen until at least the summer (if at all) fuck it I'm going to throw Β£80 at a couple of hundred and see what happens!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• @9stevo oh shite yeah, he became a forgotten man!! hmm it's a gamble. I think there could be more money elsewhere for now.....

• I can see Joe Allen as a playmaker for a mid/lower premiership team.. maybe someone like Newcastle / Burnley / Crystal Palace.. Southampton as a punt..

Although I don’t see a massive return on him a move to a PB elegible team should see a price increase

• @AdyH that's what I'm hoping for, thought its was worth a punt at 20p a share!!