Moise Kean

• What is up with his price? Been going down everyday, yet he's one of the best young players a Juve.

• @APEARSON46 don't worry it's natural after a huge rise to dip of a bit he will go back up before too long so sit tight

• Just people cashing in after a crazy price rise last week. He'll steadily increase again

• Stick with this boy!
    Comes on after 69 mins and scores by 72nd!

• Likely to get game time given Juve's unassailable lead at the top of Serie A. Top talent that Allegri and Mancini both trying to fast track.

• i lost more than 100 pounds this week on him... He scored for Italy than He scored for Juve the only goal in the game... and still his price its not going up... very strange... he is deserving much more!

• @NewUser203264

People taking their profit and recycling it after his crazy rise as stated earlier. He's a solid hold. Don't panic!

• @GingerPele1987
    i am not... i want to buy much more on him... i really think his the real deal. but im worried his not getting the attention...

• @xop11 Early early days and as above said. There has to be a lull after dramatic rises in a player. I'm keeping hold for a long time.

• Two goals in two games for the IPD win 💪.

• It seems when he plays he scores😉

• Kean is destined to be a FI great in my opinion. Aside from his fantastic natural talent and ability to score goals and PB/G&A divs, he will be a media magnet for years to come. The future of the Italian national team and Juve, as a black player in Italy he will be subject to intense media scrutiny as proven in the last 24 hours. (Not his fault).

He has a similar character and upbringing to Balotelli who he classes as his idol. Whilst I dont see him setting off fireworks in his bathroom, controversy will follow him around!

If that’s not enough then his agent is a certain Mino Raiola who will generate more links than LinkedIn!

🚀 🚀

• @FI-of-the-Tiger said in Moise Kean:

Kean is destined to be a FI great in my opinion. Aside from his fantastic natural talent and ability to score goals and PB/G&A divs, he will be a media magnet for years to come. The future of the Italian national team and Juve, as a black player in Italy he will be subject to intense media scrutiny as proven in the last 24 hours. (Not his fault).

He has a similar character and upbringing to Balotelli who he classes as his idol. Whilst I dont see him setting off fireworks in his bathroom, controversy will follow him around!

If that’s not enough then his agent is a certain Mino Raiola who will generate more links than LinkedIn!

🚀 🚀

If I'm honest, I bought a handful of shares in Kean on Share Split day purely because of FOMO (I did a lot of impulse buying that day!).
    I think it's the best panic-buy I've made and fully agree with your points. I mean, the kid has already had MB divs wrapped up since 11am *barring a hattrick from Sterling tonight!

Mbappe has been pushed as the next Neymar on FI but lacks MB attraction. I think Moise Kean is more realistic heir 👑

• @ScouseSte

It sounds like a solid investment you made!

I think for him to be a true FI King he would have to firstly fulfil his huge potential, and probably transfer to the Premier League. Depends if they start using foreign media outlets in the MB scoring system.

Either way having Raiola as his agent will generate plenty of gossip!

• @FI-of-the-Tiger said in Moise Kean:

@ScouseSte

It sounds like a solid investment you made!

I think for him to be a true FI King he would have to firstly fulfil his huge potential, and probably transfer to the Premier League. Depends if they start using foreign media outlets in the MB scoring system.

Either way having Raiola as his agent will generate plenty of gossip!

Again you're right.

I doubled my investment in him last week when he had dipped 8p below my initial buy price. Nicely in profit now 😊and can expect it to rise significantly over the next few days / weeks 💪

• How many Italian based players win PB or MB on a regular basis ( not including the freak C Ronaldo?
    I hope the lad Kean doesn’t win anymore MB cause if he does it’ll be for being racially abused.
    If the Italian league was any good for MB then Icardi would’ve picked up some divs over the last 6 weeks.

• @Gregolocky2018 exactly, if your not the "new Messi" or "new Ronaldo" you won't be winning many MB with the UK press unless you come to the PL.

That's just the way it is at the minute - and until Football Index move the goalposts & introduce foreign media to the platform then the PL is always going the be equivalent of landing the jackpot.

• Scored again for Juve, looks class! Think I've missed the boat with him though

• Check this link

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/328990/Show/Moise-Kean

Scores virtually every game he plays and 2 of the last 3 he has come off the bench to get Juve the win.

There is little more he can do to impress at the moment.

Only problem he has is a certain Ronaldo chap returning soon😉

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.