In plays divs

• When are in play div's payed out ,i thought they was going to start paying them at midnight for that day they were earned

• Don’t start till Monday

• @NewUser305692 That new system starts tomorrow 1st of April..anything before that will be payed after midnight on Wednesday 3rd as in the old system.

• @NewUser81312 👍

• Did anyone receive their in play dividends for last nights game and for over the weekend?

• @benmorley24
    Hi. I was just wondering the same thing. Haven't go my money for ManU game but got money for Top forward from yesterday's games!
    I've been on the platform for just over a month and although I really like the idea the actual platform performs like it isn't finished yet. Whilst this maybe acceptable for a game we are talking money here. The iPad app gives different numbers than on pc version, the iphone app crashes if you look at rankings etc etc. The % changes in players are incorrect, it's all a bit amateurish and must put new player off. Bit disappointing.

• I’m also awaiting IPD’s from Suárez last night zzzzz

• Waiting for Kean the weekend and last night.

• @NewUser275766 Same here plus Jota from last night.

Sure it will be sorted but not really good enough.

• Yeah no IP dividends from the weekend or from multiple players I had last night..... Deeney, Suarez, Messi, Griezmann, McTominay.....

• @Gashead81
    I think the daily payment for IP divs started 1st April although it appears this hasn't happened. Previous days are paid as usual.
    Things do go wrong but communication is key. A simple it isn't working yet would be nice.

• The weekend IPDs are following the old payment pattern so you will get them mid-week. Last night’s ones should have been paid last night but looks like they haven’t FI will prob post something on Twitter about sorry for the delay then pay them later. Annoying I know but something that has happened now and again and we always get the payments in the end.

• I got paid for cabella goal and aubameyang assist Monday night after midnight, but ive got nothing today for last nights goals from piatek, chukwueze ekambi griezmann suarez messi and kean! I did get mb and pb payouts though. are they daily payouts or not fi???

• I've not had any for a week! I'm due a fair bit. Bought a fair few players since the split. Expecting my biggest in play div

• ‘We’re aware of the issue regarding IPD from last night.
    Everyone will get paid correctly as soon as possible so there is no need to contact Customer Support. Sorry for the inconvenience.’

This from twitter. Follow them on there if you don’t already as it seems their main method of communication.

• @PaulR said in In plays divs:

I've not had any for a week! I'm due a fair bit. Bought a fair few scone the split. Expecting my biggest in play div

Scones do look nice cut into three

• @Indexical said in In plays divs:

@PaulR said in In plays divs:

I've not had any for a week! I'm due a fair bit. Bought a fair few scone the split. Expecting my biggest in play div

Scones do look nice cut into three

No idea how I wrote that 😂. I think it's a mixture of autocorrect and me being in bed with the flu

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.