Today's IPO's

• Ben Sheaf from Arsenal looks the only real climber today, Xadas has a lot of potential and is still in the EL with Braga. Needs a Xfer to make a big jump though, it'll be interesting to see what happens to his price.

• @Agatello Ben Sheaf added - you must love holding young Arsenal players as they improve & rise in value ;)

• @NewUser9338 said in Today's IPO's:

@Agatello Ben Sheaf added - you must love holding young Arsenal players as they improve & rise in value ;)

Makes my blood boil :-) Marcus Edwards will be 25 and playing in Mexico with Ravel Morrison by the time he IPO's!

• speaking of Mexicans have we got Hirving Lozano ready yet??? With a WC coming up and him flying for PSV not to mention the tabloids all over potential EPL moves he must be more advanced to generate you boys some cash than yet 'another' Arsenal reserve????

• I've seen him mentioned a few times and he's gonna fly IF IPO'd at a reasonable price.

• @dannypea unless I'm blind PSV didn't play in EL / CL this season so won't be IPO'd unless requested directly to FI (I believe) their plan is to IPO all top 5 leagues, EL & CL players first and then special requests so in all liklihood won't be until next season.
    If anyone has noticed anyone IPO'd not in the above competitions please feel free to correct me!!!

• @NewUser78072 said in Today's IPO's:

@dannypea unless I'm blind PSV didn't play in EL / CL this season so won't be IPO'd unless requested directly to FI (I believe) their plan is to IPO all top 5 leagues, EL & CL players first and then special requests so in all liklihood won't be until next season.
    If anyone has noticed anyone IPO'd not in the above competitions please feel free to correct me!!!

That's a Challenge! I'm pretty sure I've seen some players go through that are either in the Championship OR already left for China (although there could be an element of Loaning going on etc)