Matt Clarke has just won the cup

• Wow. What a day. Matt Clarke has just won the cup and he Is only 21p. Just about to buy more shares in him.

• Blue Army!

• I like that the Checkatrade Trophy is now “the cup” 😂

• Can you hear the Geordies sing, nooo nooo,
    Can you hear the Geordies sing, I can't hear a fking thing, ooo ooo sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• @MrWh1te Was my first team when I was living down there. My brother's up at Wembley today.

• @MrWh1te The Geordies may well be singing, seeing as the Makems lost.

• I had to recheck who won then!!! I'm sure a few Geordies will be singing after that one!!!

On another note... 85,000+ for a third and fourth tier cup final is further proof that we in England have the best fans in the world!!!

Just need to get rid of those pointless U23 teams in the competition now!!!

• @dannypea said in Matt Clarke has just won the cup:

I had to recheck who won then!!! I'm sure a few Geordies will be singing after that one!!!

On another note... 85,000+ for a third and fourth tier cup final is further proof that we in England have the best fans in the world!!!

Just need to get rid of those pointless U23 teams in the competition now!!!

Agreed. Premier League u23/u21 sides should never be fielded against lower league teams in competitive games in this country. England has the best lower league football in the world and it doesn't need any 'help' from the Premier League.

A shame that the EFL will no doubt skew the attendance in the final to fit their agenda.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.