Lacazette 8 games IPD's

• Surely anybody in Arsenal that plays regularly and scores and assists goals has to be a contender for the 30 days IPD's .. Arsenal have 8 games in the next 30 days.
    I've personally gone for Lacazette at £1.15, Aubemeyang was just a bit too expensive at £1.47, I'm expecting a good few goals from Arsenal in these 8 games, it's just getting on the right player.

0_1554069478441_20190331_235058.jpg
    0_1554069488460_Screenshot_20190331-235026_FotMob.jpg

• Yeah I got on a few days ago, thought he was better value than Auba.

• I got Auba, Lacazette and Xhaka.

• @Andy-M Does he play regularly enough though? My money would be on him starting maybe 5 out the 8 games

• Iwobi

He regularly starts and at 50p with a few assists and the odd goal 👌

• Got him around a week ago, as I look now he is 11.66% ROI for me, will see how he goes, but fingers crossed people will jump on today and I may be able to move him on for a nice 15% profit.

Have an eye on a couple of Eintracht Frankfurt players that I think will earn some decent In Play Pennies, they are playing well and will want to stay in the top 4.

• Interesting ...looking at those games I only see 2 Arsenal victories...for me Arsenal aren't up for 'fight' when it matters

• @Friedeggs As a spurs fan I hope you are right but I think Arsenal with the fixtures they have left are in the driving seat as regards top 4.

• @Friedeggs 2 wins 😂😂😂 would be funny, but I'll predict now that you are way off.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.